Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deeelite's Birthday

Originally posted by deeelite1

I need the following to make my birthday complete.

Stardo doing her legendary fistpump all night.

Sticky you have to do the worm

Jenni make that face and shove ur hands up in the air when I say Jennyooohoooooohoooooh

Neena I need You not to drop a corona bottle on all of our feet.. (heehee)

Badass, one Siren please.

Bobby, I'd tell you to do fire it up dance but your MrSofteewon'tcomeout. Its ok tho.

Rod please play The electric slide for me.

Mystify you need to speak to me in run on sentences with no spaces. kthanksinadvancemeloveyoulongtime

Caleb, please jump out of an oversized cannoli filled birthday cake wearing an elephant suit.

okthatsallnowthanks.

Happy Birthday chica........what can I do....what can I do.........can we play name that tune all night long and make fun of rod and throw ice in the dj booth......awesome.......and since its your birthday you must bust out the following dances througout the night on command..... 1) running man 2) roger-rabbit 3) sprinkler 4) cabbage patch 5) and of course the jersey meathead fist pump.......okthanxbye

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to my darling babushka / snuggler to fight club:

the electric slide huh, fo you shuga any ting you want...............though elite ent. has alraedy forced me to jump out of a cake wearing the husky thong and tarzan robe, i tried it on a minute ago..................

digga played darkbeat over and over again and practiced his SHAAA, SHAA along with the jersey handclap just for you when i jump out of the cake, our goal is to get people, who are already not sick of dark beat to officially have a mental pic. in their head of digga in a hosky thong jumping out of a cake while dark beat is playin in the backround, this should officially put dark beat in it's place for all the haters....................ggggrrrrrrrrrross!!!!......

oh yeah feliz cumpleanos and hasta lavista to ya

HAPPY B-DAY

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA