Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Masi & Mello - "GYPSY DRUM" (RMX)

djdeanmasi

It's coming! I just recieved the test pressings for our "Gypsey Drum" ("Gypsy Woman" Rmx by Crystal Waters). This is the new track we (Masi & Mello) just finished up on. Sounds PHAT!!!!

It'll be another 7 - 10 days from today that I'll recieve all of the copies! Should be in the stores within the next 3 weeks!

To get a sneek peek of this track & a few of our other new tracks coming out, log onto: masimello.com

Hopefully, you'll all support! :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

It's coming! I just recieved the test pressings for our "Gypsey Drum" ("Gypsy Woman" Rmx by Crystal Waters). This is the new track we (Masi & Mello) just finished up on. Sounds PHAT!!!!

It'll be another 7 - 10 days from today that I'll recieve all of the copies! Should be in the stores within the next 3 weeks!

To get a sneek peek of this track & a few of our other new tracks coming out, log onto: masimello.com

Hopefully, you'll all support! :eek:

Nice job on the remix guys....I'll be buying the vinyl...when can i get my hands on it? :cool:

We put it out ourselves. We WHITE LABLED it. It's entitled, "GYPSY DRUM". There's no artist name on the record. It just says, "Gypsy Drum" & Front: Main Mix; Back: Raw Mix.

I'm waiting for the copies to be delivered to me right now. Hopefully, the snow didn't push the delivery status back. Either way, they'll be in my hands by the end of this week (2/21/03). Then, I have to get it into the distributers hands by next week then, it will be in the record stores from there! PAIN IN THE ASS PROCESS!!!!

Where did u guys here it being played? Who played it? Only about 5 dj's have it right now. HOPEFULLY!

NOt trying to be a dick here, but i would not white label one of the biggest dance songs of all time, that was on a very big record label. Then go public by saying yes it was me who did the mix, and yes i am bootlegging your shit. Oh and by the way if you would like to find me and possibly sue me you can locate me at masimello.com. Thank you and please buy our bootleg that will be in stores in a few weeks.

My 2 cents

Originally posted by needlestatick

Indeed, a very nice track!! Hey Dean.......is that one 's' or two?

You lost me. What do u mean?

By the way, the copies just got delivered to me today(Thurs.). Only problem is, I wasn't hear to recieve the shippment! SHIT!!! Now I have to wait untill tomorrow. Maybe I'll go to UPS tonight.:mad: