Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Last Nite

I definitely had some fun last nite at exit--

Main floor seemed to be feeling Macguyver as he was rocking some HARDD beats--I was out there grooving for a few and then Nero came on and continued the energy....

Our room wasnt cold!! It was actually a decent temp and we the most people we've had in there by far. Much Thanks to Danny Woo for dropping an great set, I dont even know what time he stopped playing, i bounced by 5 dead tired. Didnt even make it to vinyl :(

Thanks also to Mike, Debbie and Larry for the illest bday cake I've ever gotten. These fools put scooby doo and a pic of me when i was 12 on a cake, it was great!! You guys are awesome...thanks again--

And definitely thanks to everyone who came out including Quoth who dropped a great opening set--oh ya'll didnt know Quoth could throw down?? Just wait and see...and good seeing Eric and some other CP heads in there.

Whattup to Qwest, his lady and Niko for also showing support...Big things goin on!!!

Also big shout to the security guy who told me to turn down the music. Is that good? YEAH-- (turned it down to 6), he leaves, back up to 9....:bigfinge: Seriosuly just b/c u dont like house music and im not playing 50 over and over doesnt mean you gotta ask me to turn it down--you think everyone who works in offices likes to listen to Lite FM every day?? :laugh:

Thanks Bob for everything---Next week is Jason Ojeda and Tony's return and the week after is Nero and then myself on the main. Midnight Room plans TBA early this week-- :)

Mike Bugout

I was actually sweating in our room last night. I could not believe it.

Joey X gave me a fucking headache being on the mic every 2 seconds. Another DJ from around these parts said an interesting thing to me: "If you can lay down a good set you don't need an MC pumping up the crowd." A little food for thought.

The Red Room kids laid it down fuckin hard. Lots of feedback from the speakers, I haven't heard the exit system that loud in a while. It's amazing how I need to put my miracle ear in to hear Scot Project, but these guys can have the place rumbling.

Danny Woo laid down a pretty sick set; he is an interesting guy to watch in the booth. Debbie took my camera home so I cannot post any pics yet. All in all a good night for the Midnight Room. The cold didn't stray people away, we had a decent showing.

Originally posted by zeeker

no. I wanted to go, but weighed going last night against going out for Jules or Rivera tonight. Sounds like it was a cool night though.

I don't blame you, I was planning on Jules myself but I have to work late bartending.

Originally posted by legend38

I don't blame you, I was planning on Jules myself but I have to work late bartending.

i used to go to vinyl after bartending on a sat night... id leave at like 3-330am... get there between 4 and 430... perfect timing.. u can probably do it if u really wanted to ;)

I had a great night last night! The room was warm and the music was sick. Awesome job to Quoth, Bugout and Danny Woo. Great seeing everyone!!!

Yes I took Larry's camera home by accident :(. Sorry.

Mike how did your family like the cake?

once again happy bday mike...... thanx for inviting me to play last night; i hope everyone that was there enjoyed the music through out the whole night. mike u layed down a great set that i and others enjoyed a lot......... yes i can jump around quite a bit sometimes :hat: . but overall it was a fun night no matter who was there.......