Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden tonight??

cgm

Originally posted by hotshit

Soundgarden sucks, too many guys, and the music sucks

Dude:

Your one of a few things: Crack head, Wannabe Promoter, or Blind too many Guy’s Dude you’re a little confused, and music please don’t get me started…. That’s why this place is Rammed Every weekend

:idea:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Come to Cherri I will reduce you and your whole party it will be half the price of Soundgarden

Dude:

No offence intended here, but tell me something? Why is it that the Soundgarden never has people on this Cp site begging people to come to their club with guest list and reduced admission?

And this Hotshit dude say’s the place Sucks Very interesting isn’t it How’s is it that a club that never has to beg for business SUCKS

And on the price deal… Did you ever hear the cliché you get what you pay for your Cherrie place will be long forgotten before the Soundgarden gets it 1st Wind

:laugh:

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by arkmoned

Dude:

Your one of a few things: Crack head, Wannabe Promoter, or Blind too many Guy’s Dude you’re a little confused, and music please don’t get me started…. That’s why this place is Rammed Every weekend

:idea:

Your obviouslly a deaf homosexual if you think soundgarden plays good music and has a lot of girls in there . They play recycled KTU bullshit music. The place can get rammed every weekend but its the same packs of sausages and shit music. I think your the one getting rammed every weekend. Why don't you try going to different venues and see what good music is, but your just a deaf ignorant homosexual so who cares anyway dude

Your obviouslly a deaf homosexual if you think soundgarden plays good music and has a lot of girls in there . They play recycled KTU bullshit music. The place can get rammed every weekend but its the same packs of sausages and shit music. I think your the one getting rammed every weekend. Why don't you try going to different venues and see what good music is, but your just a deaf ignorant homosexual so who cares anyway dude

Hot shit Dude, First off learn how to spell

Dude I’ve been all over……… Among my Favorites is Temptations for South Jersey Central Jersey Deko North Jersey Soundgarden, Recycled Ktu Music…….. Gee So the Next thing your gonna print is that you Don’t’ listen to KTU …. Well Dude if that be the case how is it that your able to reference KTU and the Music at the Soundgarden .

You must be a promoter that places Flyers on people’s cars…. Or you’re a Soundfactory burn out crack head….. Let me ask ya Dude What trailer park do YOU live at

And Obviouslly is Spelled like this >>>>>>>>> Obviously

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The owner of Soundgarden built and owned Temptations for 12 years, then sold it to the old Mayor of SeaSide Heights 4 or so years ago.

He is also the same peson who runs and owns " New York Minute" radio ads on Z100 and KTU

I don't think he needs "promoters" or CP to keep Soundgarden busy.

Actually... Metro, Joeys, and all other Jersey clubs need him to keep their places busy.

RICHIE, ACE, & MARKO BEST NJ BARTENDERS

(They work at temps & surf club as well)

have a nice day

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by hobokenkid

The owner of Soundgarden built and owned Temptations for 12 years, then sold it to the old Mayor of SeaSide Heights 4 or so years ago.

He is also the same peson who runs and owns " New York Minute" radio ads on Z100 and KTU

I don't think he needs "promoters" or CP to keep Soundgarden busy.

Actually... Metro, Joeys, and all other Jersey clubs need him to keep their places busy.

RICHIE, ACE, & MARKO BEST NJ BARTENDERS

(They work at temps & surf club as well)

have a nice day

wow really, well guess what the place (sausagegarden) still sucks, its over.

Guest hotshit

Dude they ya go again Lear to spell SOUNDGARDEN or didn’t they teach you spelling in the trailer Park Class room

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that was a real good one genius, maybe you don't understand I meant to spell it Sausagegarden, but why am I even trying to explain that to you, your too slow to understand. Get a life and stop sweating me.

that was a real good one genius, maybe you don't understand I meant to spell it Sausagegarden, but why am I even trying to explain that to you, your too slow to understand. Get a life and stop sweating me.

Dude i work for a living and don't have all this time to correct your Ignorance:laugh: :laugh:

Dude:

No offence intended here, but tell me something? Why is it that the Soundgarden never has people on this Cp site begging people to come to their club with guest list and reduced admission?

And this Hotshit dude say’s the place Sucks Very interesting isn’t it How’s is it that a club that never has to beg for business SUCKS

And on the price deal… Did you ever hear the cliché you get what you pay for your Cherrie place will be long forgotten before the Soundgarden gets it 1st Wind

:laugh:

I am no taking offense or begging anyone to come after this Saturday having 700 no reason to beg I just extended an offer to come by Cherri.... Just giving people different options and to try something new

Guest hotshit

Dude i work for a living and don't have all this time to correct your Ignorance:laugh: :laugh:

Once again get a life and stop sweating me.

:blown:

In Soundgarden's defense, soundgarden always alot of hot girls even if there is not alot of people there. I haven't been there in 3 weeks, so things might have changed but I doubt it.

Hotshit............... Did they not let your ass in, is that why you have a hardon for Soundgarden?

Denny's coming soon CAN'T wait

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by mkutlass

In Soundgarden's defense, soundgarden always alot of hot girls even if there is not alot of people there. I haven't been there in 3 weeks, so things might have changed but I doubt it.

Hotshit............... Did they not let your ass in, is that why you have a hardon for Soundgarden?

Denny's coming soon CAN'T wait

yeah right they let anyone in. Look I went to soundgarden about 4 times in my life. The first time was good, but 2nd a little worse and then by the 4th time it was just bad. They had that Sicilian Italiano band performing and I just had a real bad time. It's not my kind of place. I like an intense crowd, non commercial house and a lot of girls. So fuggetabout it. I would suggest Deko on Saturdays.

yeah right they let anyone in. Look I went to soundgarden about 4 times in my life. The first time was good, but 2nd a little worse and then by the 4th time it was just bad. They had that Sicilian Italiano band performing and I just had a real bad time. It's not my kind of place. I like an intense crowd, non commercial house and a lot of girls. So fuggetabout it. I would suggest Deko on Saturdays.

So then may be you should keep your comments to your self, and Dude I Like Deko too

Guest hotshit

So then may be you should keep your comments to your self, and Dude I Like Deko too

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOO, tell me what is the purpose of this messageboard. For no one to post a comment on a club. Come one man get real, why are you even on here to make friends, i don't get why it is so hard for you to understand. If i wanted to "keep my comments to myself" I wouldn't even be on Clubplanet. End it there

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOO, tell me what is the purpose of this messageboard. For no one to post a comment on a club. Come one man get real, why are you even on here to make friends, i don't get why it is so hard for you to understand. If i wanted to "keep my comments to myself" I wouldn't even be on Clubplanet. End it there

Dude are you a Promoter....... tell the truth