Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can I get a Platinum Review..With that Dumb Big Dominax

Have to say one of the best nights at platinum in a long time...It's seems every week the crowd is getting better and better...Have to say the music was on point in the wave lounge,kept me moving all night...I guess the 15 shots kept me moving as well....All and all had a great time...Prime the retro thing would def be a good thing, fri the place was going insane when the retro was spun.....:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

everybody has said this but whatever ill say it again...i had the best time ever at plat on friday...to everybody in the wave lounge that nite, i love y'all, esp my lovely mamis and papis! the vibe was sick, the crowd was goin and everybody was not just partyin with their own friends..everybody was partyin with everybody else! (uh yea sure, did that make sense?! :D) good to meet new people and happy to see old faces i havent seen in so long! see everybody next friday ;)

gretch babydoll, thanks for the hair compliments, muah!

prettyricky, thanks for the drink babe!

Originally posted by tommyjersey

Have to say one of the best nights at platinum in a long time...It's seems every week the crowd is getting better and better...Have to say the music was on point in the wave lounge,kept me moving all night...I guess the 15 shots kept me moving as well....All and all had a great time...Prime the retro thing would def be a good thing, fri the place was going insane when the retro was spun.....:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Then on the words of TommyJerzey...Retro Night in the Wave Lounge the First Friday of Every Month....Obviosly It will not be this friday coming up....Guys as usual i appreciate you all coming out and having a great time.....And i did say no DARK BEAT and NO SHINEY DISCO BAllS and i kepy my word...(thx steve R for holding me to that even when i was drunk).....HAHAHAH.....:D

I got there late this week.....but SHOTs on Me next week &......

I will have a microphone Next week so that Means Shot Specials all night Long!!!!!

Prime

Originally posted by cheezbalz

No offense to this but prime i heard u spin at stone pony and im wondering if u play better at these other places cause bro u need a lot of practice. your music selection is good for the nj crowd but u really cant match your beats. that kid bg is good he can match his beats. not trying to be a dick i just wanted to know.

who are you?:confused:

BG

Originally posted by djprime

Then on the words of TommyJerzey...Retro Night in the Wave Lounge the First Friday of Every Month....Obviosly It will not be this friday coming up....Guys as usual i appreciate you all coming out and having a great time.....And i did say no DARK BEAT and NO SHINEY DISCO BAllS and i kepy my word...(thx steve R for holding me to that even when i was drunk).....HAHAHAH.....:D

I got there late this week.....but SHOTs on Me next week &......

I will have a microphone Next week so that Means Shot Specials all night Long!!!!!

Prime

Well i hope you were joking when you asked me if you should play it, dont ever bring that track in the cluba again :mad::laugh:

carusomaas thanx alot for the luv kid. Im glad that we could provide for the house music lovers now

Originally posted by roque1

Well i hope you were joking when you asked me if you should play it, dont ever bring that track in the cluba again :mad::laugh:

carusomaas thanx alot for the luv kid. Im glad that we could provide for the house music lovers now

yea i was playing....it was a balst cant wait to build on it more

The wave lounge is hot, but I gotta big up the main room, because thats where I'm at!!!!! To all the wave lounge heads, thanx for stoppin in the main room to do a shot or get a drink, I dont get to choose what bar I workk at. Either way it doesnt matter to me, cause I always have a good time no matter what!!!!!

"If you build it they will come"

Well its built so what the fuck are you waiting for COME!!!!!