Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Team Mangled!!!!!!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

In nut shell

WTF is team mangled doing bowling?

.....i do not know.......i spent friday night drinking my little tail off.....and proceeds to go to work sat morning at 7:30......i also took the liberty of puking straight alcohol approximately 3 times at work that morning.......now THAT is team mangled...

Originally posted by misk

.....i do not know.......i spent friday night drinking my little tail off.....and proceeds to go to work sat morning at 7:30......i also took the liberty of puking straight alcohol approximately 3 times at work that morning.......now THAT is team mangled...

Your a soldier misk. Nothing like the fresh taste of vomit in the morning :tongue: While you were busy doing what team mangled is famous for stifler and carguy were bowling.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

SAD BUT TRUE :(

teambowling.jpg

can we all take this time and bow down to mr. casta for posting this pic for digga, i have spent the past 10 minutes so far cleaning my cubicle afte snottin all over the place in laughter...............

mr. casta, great pic, i have already discussed the bowling idea with carguy....................i can not control his hilucinations and actions, in fact he is planning a mangled tennis match this saturday!!!!!, just nod your head, nod your head.............

two jersey fist pumps and a round of dark beat claps to ya george...................................

You are a trooper chica!! :D

Sorry to hear that :isok::(

And stop being MIA! I texted you yesterday - where are you Misky? :confused:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Sorry to hear that :isok::(

And stop being MIA! I texted you yesterday - where are you Misky? :confused:

...uuuuuuh....what's with your name?.......is it different or am i hallucinating?............

...don't be sorry....i had a blast.......lol....u know me......and don't think i didn't go out and get crazy sat......u missed a VERY good night my little poodle............the devil was in full effect .......

...uuuuuuh....what's with your name?.......is it different or am i hallucinating?............

...don't be sorry....i had a blast.......lol....u know me......and don't think i didn't go out and get crazy sat......u missed a VERY good night my little poodle............the devil was in full effect .......

:laugh: no you're not hallucinating - my name is missing some #'s :D I like it better this way....

Little poodle?!? :confused: not sure if I like that.........

We'll talk later I hope on AIM chikee

Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh: no you're not hallucinating - my name is missing some #'s :D I like it better this way....

Little poodle?!? :confused: not sure if I like that.........

We'll talk later I hope on AIM chikee

..huh....why....how did u do that....????.............

• 1 year later...