Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Prplhz + Whadupg

unclefester401

Thanks guys! Had a great time last night - sorry we missed you Fester- I think we left right before you got there :(

Great to meet you guys - if not before then, I'll definetly be down at the end of the month for Bad Boy Bill & Fester :D

Tweak - your place is incredible - I want a swing in my place now! :aright:

OK - I'm off to bed now. But before I go - can someone tell me why the last I saw of Todd & Karla was the bouncer draggin them out???? :laugh:

Sorry your night got cut short - we missed you guys!

Originally posted by whadupg

OK - I'm off to bed now. But before I go - can someone tell me why the last I saw of Todd & Karla was the bouncer draggin them out???? :laugh:

Sorry your night got cut short - we missed you guys!

:laugh: :laugh: That was hilarious! The bouncer dude 8 times my size just completely and baselessly snapped, and I bore the brunt. Note to Therapy patrons: Don't attempt to go up to the DJ booth to say hello to friends, apparently that can and will be miscontrued as some terrorist threat.

Anywho, excluding that, it was a great night. Thanks for coming down girls. Hope you made it back without any problems.

Originally posted by groovefire

:laugh: :laugh: That was hilarious! The bouncer dude 8 times my size just completely and baselessly snapped, and I bore the brunt. Note to Therapy patrons: Don't attempt to go up to the DJ booth to say hello to friends, apparently that can and will be miscontrued as some terrorist threat.

Anywho, excluding that, it was a great night. Thanks for coming down girls. Hope you made it back without any problems.

Did you get tossed out?

Originally posted by kaydup

Did you get tossed out?

Virtually lifted off of the ground. :laugh:

And I swear on the life on family, there was abolutely no reason for it. I just wanted to say waht's up to a couple of people in the booth. I've gone up there before without any problem. This time the door wsa locked. The bouncer was me touch the doornob and totally freaked. I actually apologized (for what, I don't know), but he was just on a mission to get rid of the preppy guy, I think.

Wow! I can't believe he just snapped like that!:eek: I think all the bouncers that work there took asshole classes or something - I walked up and handed the guy my ticket & realized I had left my money in the car, so I turned around to walk out & the bastard wouldn't let me go back out the front so i had to trek through the snow the long way & I had to pay to get back in - granted I had that reduced ticket so it was only $5, but still! What a dick! :mad: I kept telling him off the rest of the night - i'm surprised he didn't toss me out with you guys.

And I swear on the life on family, there was abolutely no reason for it. I just wanted to say waht's up to a couple of people in the booth. I've gone up there before without any problem. This time the door wsa locked. The bouncer was me touch the doornob and totally freaked. I actually apologized (for what, I don't know), but he was just on a mission to get rid of the preppy guy, I think.

:laugh:

....but other than the prick bouncers at Therapy and the scumbag drugged-out loser that tried groping me downstairs while I was waiting for Jess at the bathroom and those two whacked out bouncer impersonators that kept trying to grind with me, Karla & Jess....night was great. I enjoyed Ede's set a hell of alot more than the guy he was opening for - as far as music selection - he blew him away - hands down. Jess's friend Manny was throwing out some great beats too. I had alot of fun with you guys (as always) - thank you again for everything. Miami is getting harder and harder to pass up. :D :D

This is a likely story... I'm sure some juiced-up, dimwitted bouncer on the 40th hour of his 3-day coke binge REALLY threw you out at 6am for no good reason. Sure man, whatever you say.

There are no guilty men in Shawshank either :shaky:

sounds like you guys had a blast... wish I could've joined you.

I had such a blast with you guys as usual! :D

I have to say, I was laughing my ass off as Todd got taken out by 3 huge bouncers!! It was damn funny! I couldn't understand what he was getting kicked out for! It had to be the Banana Republic shirt!

Hey everyone, sorry so late to post, was out of the office all afternoon, or shall I say all day as I am now going on a 12 hour workday. Fester, sorry I missed you, we left at 5:15am (had to get back to Boston to pick someone up at the airport at 9), as we were leaving we ran into Tweak, yes, come prepared next time... lol:D And I am sure there will a next time, soon. Manny told me the other night that he is going to be spinning at Therapy again this month and he'll be headlining this time, so I will definitely be attendance. Tweak your place is sweet! And 36 & Groovefire, good times as always, but was a little upset that you guys got kicked out I think I was a little clueless as to what was happening at that time.:confused: I kind of figured that you got kicked out because you where trying to get into the booth, next time don't try so hard you DJ groupie;) That morning the weather was horrible, it took us almost 2 hours to get home and we saw something like 6 cars off the road on the way home, glad one of those people wasn't us!

Well, G, what are you doing this coming weekend? Is it here yet??? And yes, Fester you are coming to NY to see Howell's so no way around it!:D

Well everyone, it was great to hang with you, hope we can do it soon!!:D

Originally posted by prplhz

Well, G, what are you doing this coming weekend? Is it here yet??? And yes, Fester you are coming to NY to see Howell's so no way around it!:D

I'll be down there Saturday bouncing around Allston/Brighton. I'll give you a call and let you know what's going on.