Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Judgement Day

Just got back from Arc and Judge Jules. A great time overall. Got there around 3am and the court was already in full session. Although I have to say that I was surprised to see the place that empty. There was plenty of space to dance and move around. Although my opinion might be skewed since the last time I went was a certain Monday night with this DJ called PvD ;)

My buddy and I proceeded immediately to the dance floor and got into the groove after the first few tracks. He played pretty much what I expected: Mostly hard trance with a sprinkling of anthems (ie BT - June). Personal highlight of the night was Underworld - Born Slippy. All lights turned of, only the four flashlights from the DJ booth pointed at us dance addicts.:eek:

Judge Jules had his final verdict at around 5:30-5:45 with some pretty hard beats.

Fantastic time and I can hardly wait for Talla in two weeks :D

I had a great time as well and it certainly wasn't too crowded. LONELINESS was the highlight of Jules' set, for me. There were a lot of incredibly interesting, older and intelligent people present. I met some fabulous clubbers. My friends got their pics taken for the website..cant wait to see it.

Bill Patrick was good but it got monotonous and I left not too long after 7. I think Jules was only on for 3 hrs? Anyone notice that he was all fucked up? Was it K? Or was it me?

But really, great time! I do need a change of scenery though. PvD Roxy can't come soon enough.

Back to Jules, he may be mainstream but at least you know you will hear some great tracks. It's so cool that he played a few classics. I love it when that happens.

Did he play Lil Louis - French Kiss (DJ Scot Project Mix) or was this just in my head??

hotelie - nice work, was there with you for pvd & the judge - last night's set was ridiculous - tight set, nice scratch work.

Underworld Born Slippyyyyyyy!!!!!!! One of my favorite parts of the night too.

The club was nice and roomy, mad heads at the other gigs. For all those that went out to the other great djs in town last night - you missed one of the world's best throw down an excellent set. Next time he is in town, make sure you ass is dancing to him! You won't regret it