Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who went to Float????

dude, float had to be one of the best parties i have went to in a while in the city. i get there around 11 and the place has nothing but girls inside. probally cause they have male review before hand. place gets packed by 1 and richie is going insane. crowd was beautiful. hot girls everywhere. everyone was dancing. then it started to die down a bit and then the 2nd shift came in at like 3-3:30. good seein alot of people there. only thing that sucked was the long ass line for coat check but that is everywhere you go. next week is the white party with open bar again. i know where i will be spending my saturday nights.

Z

Originally posted by velvetrope

dude, float had to be one of the best parties i have went to in a while in the city. i get there around 11 and the place has nothing but girls inside. probally cause they have male review before hand. place gets packed by 1 and richie is going insane. crowd was beautiful. hot girls everywhere. everyone was dancing. then it started to die down a bit and then the 2nd shift came in at like 3-3:30. good seein alot of people there. only thing that sucked was the long ass line for coat check but that is everywhere you go. next week is the white party with open bar again. i know where i will be spending my saturday nights.

Z

:laugh: :laugh: like anyone takes a promoters bs review seriously. go hang urself with a velvetrope

Originally posted by johnholmes

:laugh: :laugh: like anyone takes a promoters bs review seriously. go hang urself with a velvetrope

please buddy, i have quit clubs on there opening night because i didn't like the club. people know a good party when they see it. just wait till more reviews come up.

That one and only Metro Lounge vibe in a NYC venue.......Awesome for once we get to notice a NYC crowd start to invade a NJ party in their own city...Finaly the bridge and tunnel crowd starts one of the hottest parties in the city only to get stronger...My honest opinion 3rd floor I didnt like too much..I couldn't here richie up there. Great party great music great people.Petey best of luck jason, chris, george and the rest of the ML crew. :) :) :) :)

I found a new Saturday night home. I got there at about 11:30. The line was down the block. Thank God I had friends in high places who got me in easily. The place was definitely crowded, but not overly packed. Richie played a good set. The hip hop room was small, but the DJ was good and kept the crowd moving. There was a ton of talent in the place (great looking crowd). Petey and friends did a great job. I hope this party goes like this for a while. Very nice pre-Factory :D

Cograts!!!!!!

FLOAT WAS GREAT!. I always thought it was a really nice club. Got there around 12

HUGE LINE DOWN THE BLOCK BOTH WAYS!.Crazy, crazy line. Very good looking crowd. I went up to the door and said i was on the list, Nick let me right through(thank you). Drinks were a little expensive, but thats the city for ya.Coat check was annoying.

The Metro lounge family in New York. Gotta love it. I really was impressed witht the crowd, the guys and the girls. And the music was,

what else

THE BEST.

Richie rydell. The bomb.

I will be there next saturday.

Got there late like 330 400 am.

Great crowd , great vibe

Richie Rydell was Amazing!!! as always :D

Luv U Richie!!! wish u didnt get cut short :(

Float is off the hook!! had a great time

Always a great time with Bon :D

hollllllaaaaaaa !!!!!

float was fucking awesome! i got there a little after 11 (just in time for open bar) the line outside was sick but i managed to jump the line good looking guys:drool: nice crowd hip-hop room was a closet but the d.j was good the drinks were nice and strong :drunk: thanks george:D especially the shots (had me dancing on the table) nice meeting some ppl from the board im sorry i forgot some names i now found a new place to party i will def. be back next sat;)

Originally posted by laurie619

I got there too late and well. . .due to them them serving after hours and getting caught by the coppers we all had to leave around 4ish.... so I wasn't there that long to enjoy it :(

I guess I'll just have to go back...:D

when did that happen:confused: