Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Think Something's Wrong with Me..

Codica3

Originally posted by codica3

I don't feel like whoring.. and I haven't really felt up to it since after Friday nite.

:( :(

I'm gonna go to bed now I think.. all I've been doing lately is sleeping.

:( You last 2 post on 2 different board have gotten to me damn it. Call my cell.If you feel you need to vent. If you still have the number. I am all ears. :D

Originally posted by elementx

:( You last 2 post on 2 different board have gotten to me damn it. Call my cell.If you feel you need to vent. If you still have the number. I am all ears. :D

You'll have to give me your IM name or something.. cause my cell phone is disconnected.

Originally posted by Codica3

I don't feel like whoring.. and I haven't really felt up to it since after Friday nite.

I'm gonna go to bed now I think.. all I've been doing lately is sleeping.

Sometimes you wanna answer every post, sometimes you don't even wanna be logged on to CP......:blank:

You'll have to give me your IM name or something.. cause my cell phone is disconnected.

I wont be on AIM. Or AOL at all today. I am only posting through IE. At work. When I go home I have to much work to do. :(

Tax Season is Torture. :mad:

I was until I came home and had my dad shove my $201.34 cell phone bill in my face and demand me to pay it.

With what $, I don't know. :blown:

A few questions... What service do you have?

And what kinda of plan do you have?

Look at the bill and find out any out of the ordinary changes and PM Me. ;)

No there are no weird things about it, that's how much it is.

I have Cingular and I got locked into a plan with them because my cell phone was stolen and they didn't add the insurance on to it like I had originally requested and I bitched and said that wasn't fair cause I had requested it because my phone had been stolen once before that and they said too bad cause I hadn't been paying monthly for it (which I hadn't cause they hadn't been billing me properly) so I had to buy a new $265.95 phone WITH a 2 year plan attached to it.. fucking company. Now I'm stuck with them for another year and a half. The reception is good and all but their plans and rates suck.

I dunno what to do, I can't pay all that money right now. I'm gonna call them later and see if I can pay in $50 installments or something. I got other bills to pay, I can't fork out $200 outta nowhere.

No there are no weird things about it, that's how much it is.

I have Cingular and I got locked into a plan with them because my cell phone was stolen and they didn't add the insurance on to it like I had originally requested and I bitched and said that wasn't fair cause I had requested it because my phone had been stolen once before that and they said too bad cause I hadn't been paying monthly for it (which I hadn't cause they hadn't been billing me properly) so I had to buy a new $265.95 phone WITH a 2 year plan attached to it.. fucking company. Now I'm stuck with them for another year and a half. The reception is good and all but their plans and rates suck.

I dunno what to do, I can't pay all that money right now. I'm gonna call them later and see if I can pay in $50 installments or something. I got other bills to pay, I can't fork out $200 outta nowhere.

Try arguing the bill first. See if they will cut down on the bill. Especially if this bill is alot less than all the other bills. Come up with some stupid shit. It works if you get the right REP. And if not it is worth the try. At least try to get some credit towards your bill.

Originally posted by elementx

Try arguing the bill first. See if they will cut down on the bill. Especially if this bill is alot less than all the other bills. Come up with some stupid shit. It works if you get the right REP. And if not it is worth the try. At least try to get some credit towards your bill.

I'm on hold right now.. I'm gonna bring up the fact that I lost one of my jobs.. which IS one of the main reasons I've been having so many $ problems the past couple months..

Then I'm gonna cry and whine and be all upset and act like I'm gonna commit suicide cause I can't pay my bills.. :laugh:

I'm bout to go mix myself up a Bacardi O and OJ drink. :idea:

Then I'm gonna cry and whine and be all upset and act like I'm gonna commit suicide cause I can't pay my bills.. :laugh:

I'm bout to go mix myself up a Bacardi O and OJ drink. :idea:

:laugh: :laugh:

They definately don't want you to comit Suicide. They wont get there money.

As far as the alchohol. Eh. It only makes you feel worse later on. ;)

Originally posted by incredulous

its the worst, i have been sick on and off for like 3 weeks, hopefully it wont come back :mad:

I hate being sick, espescially in the winter. Thank god I really only get sick sick twice a year. Fever(103 or higher), can't eat, can't sleep, pretty much much useless for 3 days....lol Like clockwork....:blown: