Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy F**king Danny Tenaglia

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I plead the 5th. ;)

And Badass, it is my opinion that you are an idiot id you think JP is better. ;) J/k In all seriousness, if you were there Friday, you would have loved it.

Brian I know DT is amazing that is why youve seen me there but when JP is on I like him better... Nothing wrong with what I said ... Now if I was comparing Marshall Fairbanks to DT then you can jump all over me

Originally posted by badassmafuka

NO I am definately going I would nt miss that party ever is that with Deep Dish again last year it was at world what is the info on it... Me and Bobby will probably sell tickets for that this year...

I am working at Joeys that night and then I will go after... Thank god I have off the next day

Bro did you read the fucking thread??????

All the info is on it and no you and BD will not be selling tickets becasue it is in his home court, thats while it will be the best one yet!!!!!!!!!!! Go back to sleep, wake up and reread the thread, I know you had a long weekend.

Marshall Fairbanks to DT then you can jump all over me

Please do not ever, ever give shitbanks the pleasure, of thinking anybody would put his name in the same sentence!!!!!

Where the hell is "Mr Underground" ?

I'm sure he has a gig in Miami that night!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Please do not ever, ever give shitbanks the pleasure, of thinking anybody would put his name in the same sentence!!!!!

Where the hell is "Mr Underground" ?

I'm sure he has a gig in Miami that night!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: I am going to crispen Browneyeqt to Vinyl I am sure she will love it with Teneglia

ahh I just read it Sasha wow... but I thought Deep Dish was sick last year but I can deal with Sasha also another great combo

OMG stop it!!!!!!

Your kilkling me!!!!!!!!!

Sasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put your glasses back on!!!!!!

Drink some coffe!!!!!!!!!!

What did you guys do to this kid this weekend?????

LMFAO:laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

OMG stop it!!!!!!

Your kilkling me!!!!!!!!!

Sasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put your glasses back on!!!!!!

Drink some coffe!!!!!!!!!!

What did you guys do to this kid this weekend?????

LMFAO:laugh:

Wow I am shot I cant believe I thought I read Sasha I almost wroteDigweed also... I need a break this weekend

Badass, i dont mean to jump down your throat , but evry time a thread talks or praises a dj. Someone has to reply with " oh, so and so is way better". I know thats your opinion, but you should have started another thread. This post was going good until that. no dissrepect, if you took it that way. sorry:blank:

Originally posted by boriginal

Badass, i dont mean to jump down your throat , but evry time a thread talks or praises a dj. Someone has to reply with " oh, so and so is way better". I know thats your opinion, but you should have started another thread. This post was going good until that. no dissrepect, if you took it that way. sorry:blank:

No thats kool I hear ya I guess there are more DT fans which I can see that but I will be there on the Pres. weekend I went last year to World he was amazing

No thats kool I hear ya I guess there are more DT fans which I can see that but I will be there on the Pres. weekend I went last year to World he was amazing

I dont think it has to do with being a fan. I just dont think it was right to post that. It happens on every post. Then they get out of control.;)