Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DIGGAS temporary leave of absense.......

Originally posted by deeelite1

What rock did you crawl under?

Roddigga, wanna go play bingo at the Elks this Saturday night? Lemme know

yeah, yeah, yeah

call mr.wilson and tell him to put roddigga plus 2 on the guestlist..........

wow this is gonna be a slow road to recovery!!!!

so far friday is movie night w/ dknyohmy and joe giorgio.......

saturay is bingo night at elks................

thanks guys for helping me out on my road to recovery

HELLO to ya

Originally posted by deeelite1

What rock did you crawl under?

To be honest Miss deelite, I'm trying to stay away from some of your friends and these CP freaks!!!!!!

As much as I think they are great, there bad influence.

Back to back weeks now I have avoided this freakish crew I'm talking about and back to back weeks, both on saturday and sunday morning I have been getting calls from 5am till close till 11am.

I'm sure you will see me here and there, but I'm trying to save what ever I got left for SUMMER 2003

Originally posted by Mystify22

I :heart: Dknyohmy!!! Cute nickname for my BF!!!! :D

mysty, mysty, mysty, digga is very, very upset with you and has taken your pic off his wallpaper...............

it was our night to shine and you weren't round to share in this special moment.........now that digga is leavin clubworld we are never going to be able to share this dance...................

and digga does not understand your response, "cute nickname for my BF"??????????

join us friday on diggas road to recovery friday for popcorn and legally blond at dknybabies and jezzeppis condo i will make you laugh since i am taking a leave of absense from all the drama on cp, digga is sick of spooning with chaos, his little pencil makes me unconfortable

Originally posted by roddigga

yeah, yeah, yeah

call mr.wilson and tell him to put roddigga plus 2 on the guestlist..........

wow this is gonna be a slow road to recovery!!!!

so far friday is movie night w/ dknyohmy and joe giorgio.......

saturay is bingo night at elks................

thanks guys for helping me out on my road to recovery

HELLO to ya

I thought we were planning our "secret trip" to Vegas on Friday night ??? I guess if you really want a movie night we can always watch Legally Blonde...but please, you know the rules, NO TALKING DURING LEGALLY BLONDE :tongue:

mysty, mysty, mysty, digga is very, very upset with you and has taken your pic off his wallpaper...............

it was our night to shine and you weren't round to share in this special moment.........now that digga is leavin clubworld we are never going to be able to share this dance...................

and digga does not understand your response, "cute nickname for my BF"??????????

join us friday on diggas road to recovery friday for popcorn and legally blond at dknybabies and jezzeppis condo i will make you laugh since i am taking a leave of absense from all the drama on cp, digga is sick of spooning with chaos, his little pencil makes me unconfortable

:(

Rod, please accept my most sincere apology for not being in attendance this past weekend. Believe me, if I coulda been there, I would have been! :D Unfortunately, certain monetary/personal issues came into play. I alerted both Jay and Jess to send my smiles and support....

I understand you are taking a leave of absence from "the scene" but I hope that doesn't mean that we shall have to abandon our supa dupa rump shaka twist - this time will only make us more on point and ready to blow everyone away, given more practice and preparation time.......

Please forgive me :(

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I thought we were planning our "secret trip" to Vegas on Friday night ??? I guess if you really want a movie night we can always watch Legally Blonde...but please, you know the rules, NO TALKING DURING LEGALLY BLONDE :tongue:

jess, jess, jess, ssshhhh, vegas is our secret duhhh, smack yourself for posting that!!!

and no prob we can watch anything you want friday night, but you have to understand it is very tough for rod to keep his mouth shut during movies, and i have an attention span of a 4 yr old..............

and please lock chaos in a room, digga is in heat and may start licking him back, ya feel me, so we need to find me a different spooning partner for friday night movie night, preferably a short chica, w/ straight hair, cute smile, not anyone in particular though............

HOLLLAAAAAaaa

more than once I saw rod walking around the club by himself with a tear in his eye.....mumbling......mystify....mystify......anyone see mystify......he looked so lost and so upset.........than he came over to me and said........"I dont think she is going to come dave".......I didnt know what to say because he looked like someone stole his puppy :(

Originally posted by tempkid

To be honest Miss deelite, I'm trying to stay away from some of your friends and these CP freaks!!!!!!

As much as I think they are great, there bad influence.

Back to back weeks now I have avoided this freakish crew I'm talking about and back to back weeks, both on saturday and sunday morning I have been getting calls from 5am till close till 11am.

I'm sure you will see me here and there, but I'm trying to save what ever I got left for SUMMER 2003

yo I am going to give you a 5 am call for Vinyl this week

jess, jess, jess, ssshhhh, vegas is our secret duhhh, smack yourself for posting that!!!

and no prob we can watch anything you want friday night, but you have to understand it is very tough for rod to keep his mouth shut during movies, and i have an attention span of a can of a 4 yr old..............

and please lock chaos in a room, digga is in heat and may start licking him back, ya feel me, so we need to find me a different spooning partner for friday night movie night, preferably a short chica, w/ straight hair, cute smile, not anyone in particular though............

HOLLLAAAAAaaa

I thought you were not going to post for the rest of the month about 15 posts ago

Rod...my little mysty wishes more than the world she could have been there, but as her Best Friend, I did send everyone their "hello's" and birthday wishes from the Britney of Team Mangled herself. It is a rare night when Mystify doesnt show up with dkny and crew to show support but you must forgive her, she was there in spirit...

mystify...Rod's new favorite movie is legally blonde, so bring over the higlight foils and the nail polish, he is ready to be a manicured little dj when he leaves us on Friday :tongue:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

more than once I saw rod walking around the club by himself with a tear in his eye.....mumbling......mystify....mystify......anyone see mystify......he looked so lost and so upset.........than he came over to me and said........"I dont think she is going to come dave".......I didnt know what to say because he looked like someone stole his puppy :(

I thought he left with you due to the "early closing" at 12:30?? :tongue:

:( Now you're making me feel even worse

Rod...my little mysty wishes more than the world she could have been there, but as her Best Friend, I did send everyone their "hello's" and birthday wishes from the Britney of Team Mangled herself. It is a rare night when Mystify doesnt show up with dkny and crew to show support but you must forgive her, she was there in spirit...

mystify...Rod's new favorite movie is legally blonde, so bring over the higlight foils and the nail polish, he is ready to be a manicured little dj when he leaves us on Friday :tongue:

Thank you Chica for making sure my :heart: was sent...

Indeed I was there in Britney-spirit, representin Team Mangle all the way from Poughkeepsie, NY...... Yes, very rare that I don't show up - it'll never happen again :( Team Mangle Honor!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I thought you were not going to post for the rest of the month about 15 posts ago

sir william you must have trewguy syndrome and apperently have trouble reading..............

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY TO POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TILL MARCH

last time i checked it is still today, so please william clear the k from the glasses check your PM's i've sent you direction to lipshitz virginia, i need a slinky like you to keep my midget tossing accurate, and to also to put i smile on my face ass you tumble down the steps

so mr.william your gonna have to wait till tomorrow to have your message board back, so ta ta to ya and hold on to that clip board............

and remember sir william:

WE DON'T NEED A SHIRT TO REMIND OURSELVES THAT WE ARE BADASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA TO YA

whoa jess, please slap yourself agian, i said i was taking a break from the club scene, no where did i say i was gonna convert myself to a fruitcake and wanted to highlite my hair, have pedicures, watch re-runs of 90210 and shop at joyce leslie........

watch what you post chica, people gonna start thinking i'm taking a leave and transforming myself into a joe giorgio, ya know a fruit cake

so how's 9 p.m friday sound good.................

I thought he left with you due to the "early closing" at 12:30?? :tongue:

.....yes ms.dkny.....you did bring a breif tear to my eye with that statement......I was about to run to the bar and put my mouth under the tap......thank god it was just a misunderstanding.....next time we will need a third party to translate so I dont leave the club because you say you are tired and I say what "fire drill" and I run outta the club....thanx chica

SUP FREAKS........................

after pulling myself from the my own trainwreckage after my half ass performance sat. and lettin my supporters down, i ran straight for the GWB and was ready to take the PLUNGE..............as i looked over and saw myself standing next to XJ8MIKEY, i looked at my reflection in the murky waters and said to myself "rod it's not to bad at least your not this guy" so i pushed mikey into the water and ran my mangled self back to the club..............................

so what i have decided to do is take a month long break from CP, the entire club scene, and remain on the other side of the booth where i belong to reflect on myself and to seperate myself from the entire scene for a little for a temporay de-tox period..............

though i am not giving up, with the help of joe giorgio and elite ent, they have rented me a log cabin in Lipshitz Virgina, far in the woods, they have installed my equipment with cow tasors which will send 10,000 volts of electricity throughout my body evertime i mess up, they have also only allowed me to make certain phone calls to family and freinds so i can not have any alcohol and medication sent to me...............................

so today is my LAST DAY of posts and saturday was my LAST DAY for clubs for the month of february, but i'm not done forever......... triple threat will officially have to be DOUBLE TROUBLE till a worthy young buck can fill these small shoes..............

see ya around, oh yeah almost forget

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

p.s mr. dondeisel is in charge of looking for this months hottie, which will be anouned at 3:00 p.m today, so girl shake em for him, and the bus, stacked, and carguy will be the ones in charge of roundin up TEAM MANGLED..........

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAA

i'll miss ya :(

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

i'll miss ya :(

since your friends w/ kelly, pack as minimal clothes as possible and come to lipshits virginia w/ us!!!!!

i'm brining my dj equipment so we can pretend we are at the clubs, it'll be me and kelly's opportunity to save for our shore house and plan the wedding................

mr. deisel i just read this and please do not feed these fine young chickens false information...............digga does not cry!!!!!!

but yes i did have a face like i lost my puppy young mysty, i will be at 1313 hodgwood road in lipshitz virginia, so please visit me MISS HODDIGGA OF THE MONTH, diggas gonna need his weekly mysty fix

HELLLO, see i'm getting better doc, no mo hollerin............