Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wink @Five

tinybutterfli

It was good to see everyone that made it out on Saturday... we even had a guest appearance by our moderator himself... Eggmok :eek: *lol* Dude, how many cousins do you have? :tongue:

I enjoyed the music but the crowd there sucks on Saturday! I'm glad we had a nice group to buffer that!

Cookie - sorry you didn't make it out :(

Originally posted by bassboy

Every song he played was at least 2 years old.

lol, yeah it was some old stuff but I still had fun. I know he played a Michael Jackson song and for the life of me I can't remember it. I just remember James asking me if I was gonna bust out the moonwalk :laugh2:

Naut - yeah we missed you guys.

I thought the opening DJ for Wink was really good, but Wink himself sucked!

It was a nice big crowd we had, and I had tons of fun! And a pretty damn nice afterparty too - thanks Reval!

Cookie - I *think* I tried to call you from the club, but after a few rings I decided it wouldn't be a good idea! :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

It was good to see everyone that made it out on Saturday... we even had a guest appearance by our moderator himself... Eggmok :eek: *lol* Dude, how many cousins do you have? :tongue:

i have about 250 cousins on my mom's side . . .

did you see their reactions when i told them your name, that was classic . . .

the song was "pyt - pretty young thing" by mj and i was so glad i was in line getting my coat at that time . . .

that's the first time i heard josh wink and because it's basketball season, in his honor i shout "over-rated" . . .

Wink was much better at Crobar when we saw him...

The MJ song was "PYT"....

He played the "Hiiiiiiiigggghhher Stttttaaaattte offffff Connnnncoioooooouuuussssnnnnessssssss" sample. I almost shit my pants when I though he was gonna play the whole song.

he also played "Freak" which is a pretty good lil bouncey song. I left shortly after that. The post party was much more fun.

Originally posted by revaluation

he also played "Freak" which is a pretty good lil bouncey song. I left shortly after that. The post party was much more fun.

yeah he mixed Super Freak into Freak, no? He also spun a remix of Nelly's "its gettin' hot in here..." It was very strange but fun nonetheless.

Originally posted by eggmok

that's the first time i heard josh wink and because it's basketball season, in his honor i shout "over-rated" . . .

he spun a really good techno set a few months ago at sonar. i'm not sure what he was thinking on saturday. i guess i'm kinda disapointed.:(

Originally posted by rockyblue

he spun a really good techno set a few months ago at sonar. i'm not sure what he was thinking on saturday. i guess i'm kinda disapointed.:(

forgive me, but did we meet on saturday . . .

i really can't remember because tiny kept on telling me to put on my long sleeve because my tight undershirt was causing this strong desire within her to grab my chest and arms . . .

sorry, my mind was elsewhere and i was fairly dehydrated because of her groping escapade . . .

Originally posted by rockyblue

he spins both, techno and house. since it was m3, it was house. maybe next time he's around he doesnt do an m3 thingy and hell spin techno.

he wasnt as housie as i thought he would be.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I think Eggmok was on a hallucinogen :rolleyes:

it must have been that ghb you put in the water bottle i was sharing with you . . .

come to think of it, you were holding it but never drank from it . . .

and you were constantly offering it to me . . .

hmmmmm . . .:D