Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Early Call out for R Bar.....

It has been brought to my short attention span, that R Bar is going to be off the hook this weekend... One of my highly medicated brethren of the straight jacket, Justin Haskins.. will be spinning with Matt Hamburg this Saturday night....

If you have not ever had the pleasure of hearing these animals tear it up, make a point in getting your asses out this weekend.... I promise you will not be let down...

If you do happen to have a complaint, even a small irrelevent one... please see me back by the DJ booth... I will be handing out head and stomach shots to anyone not enjoying the music and ruining the night...

I just got my hands on Justin's latest and greatest tribal mix...

Thanks O Fuggin lot bro... I had all intentions of leaving your house and going home for the night... I ended up going to Lookers and not laying down to sleep till at least 4am last night...

So... anyone intersted....

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by njangel

I wont be there, but my man bitch will. Im pissed cause I still havent heard Justin spin. Hope he rips it :rock: Riggs - Im giving you permission to smack Barry around if he gets out of hand.

yea ill be there....unfortunately erin wont though because she'll be watching another one of her friends turn 21 as she stands on the sideline:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ripppppppppppppppp it Justin:rock::rock::rock:

BG

justin...............just wanted to say good luck fool..........talked to riggs and i'll try to show the luv.........

i know i said i'm hittin up lipshitz va. for a little get away, but i'll def try to stop in to check you out, riggs has been hookin me up with some demos..............good shit

HOLLLAAA to ya

Good to hear some of you will be joining the crew this weekend....

Its about time some of the unrewarded spin gods of Jerzee get some recognition for hard work and creativity....

I am still bugging out to that latest tribal cd.....

Girls.. the vocals these boys spin will make you moist in the mid-section, and fellas... get those jerzee fist pumps ready... its on!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Good to hear some of you will be joining the crew this weekend....

Its about time some of the unrewarded spin gods of Jerzee get some recognition for hard work and creativity....

I am still bugging out to that latest tribal cd.....

Girls.. the vocals these boys spin will make you moist in the mid-section, and fellas... get those jerzee fist pumps ready... its on!!!!

riggs its just rbar:laugh:

BG

Thanks for reminding me Barry...

If you have not noticed, I only venture out to Rbar to hear you, or my brother Justin spin....

You just saved me one less trip out from now on....

lol....

I am just tryin to get everyone amped up and out to see the boyz....

I am sick to death of all these homo dj's posting shit to come see them spin, and having thier little homo hit squad post bs reviews on thier talent....

You should not recieve credit for stealing other peoples work, marking it as your own, and merely being able to hit the PLAY button....

If you have not heard it yet, wait till you get your hands on Justins new mix of Trippin....

Insane....

I will keep posting call outs for Saturday....

Just to make sure no one forgets to come out and support some new and upcoming talent...

Actually, its old talent that just hasnt found his nitch in the club scene yet....

We need to find a home for this boy Haskins...

Someone looking for a resident DJ please contact myself so we can set something up....

I find myself having more fun on the ride to and from the clubs, listening to his shizzle of the nizzle, rather than inside where I should be...

Back once again.....

Just wanted to give anyone and everyone a heads up about Saturday night....

You are all in for a sick night of music.....

I visited my brother of the straight white jacket, JustinJames last night...

He gave me a preview of some new shiznit he has been working on....

Sick... Sick I tell you.....

Someone get this kid residency somewhere.....

and wait...

dont forget he has a sidekick.... Hamburg....

I am still getting amped up over his Room 143 mix....

These two combined should make for an interesting evening...

Hey Moo, bring a pen and paper... take notes....

You might learn some new shit that may finally get you a fucking review on one of the boards!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R-bar is a great place for them to play...as long sa you bring a crowd you can pretty much play what u like...Great chill spot...I liked it there when i was there...Just dont Give into the stupid people who come up and ask for hip hop...Cuz it will Happen adn i would almost make a sign up in MicroSoft Word...But Good Luck..If i hear good reviews I may have to have you guys play a Friday Night @ Platinum...Good Luck...

Tell Ralphy to make me a WRAP!!!

R-bar is a great place for them to play...as long sa you bring a crowd you can pretty much play what u like...Great chill spot...I liked it there when i was there...Just dont Give into the stupid people who come up and ask for hip hop...Cuz it will Happen adn i would almost make a sign up in MicroSoft Word...But Good Luck..If i hear good reviews I may have to have you guys play a Friday Night @ Platinum...Good Luck...

Tell Ralphy to make me a WRAP!!!

Originally posted by djprime

If i hear good reviews I may have to have you guys play a Friday Night @ Platinum

ready for the drama:

1) platinum is played out like hair weaves and jerri-curls

2) the owner of platinum is a dick and couldn't manager a Chuch-E-Cheese, let alone a club

3) i rather promote a party at a Burger King then at platinum

opinions are like assholes, and i got one of each