Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you for attending FLOAT.......

First I like to thank everyone that attended the venue that evening. Big thanks go to the Metro Family, Alan Ash ( Millenia), Mat Walker, Dan Fury, Dan V, UNIQUE his crew, & Shawn Ink.

Just a few sorries that has to be explained. Doors were suppose to be open @ 1030 but they opened at 11, so that put a set back on us. Cops arrived 3 times during the night to get a head count and for the noise " what noise", lol. So by that we had to hold the line for 20 min at a time so I know it felt like an 1hr. By all of this a few things werent promised as they were> especially for the open bar that was suppose to open at 1030 but the doors opened at 11 and also the CP COMP LIST which was to be from 1030 to 1130, but once again we opened at 11. "And for the set back at the door understand I had no say there, with all the cops checking us for noise/head count and almost everyone was VIP'ed, lol, management told me to hold on everything til everything is counted for and cleared". Cause of this I know they were some upset people. So by next week all these minor set backs will be resolved and continue doing this successful party for everyone.

But as for being the opening night and with all these monor set backs the night turned out to be a HUGE success. Very very good looking crowd attended with they're trendy outfits setting the night off. Music was on point with all 3 DJ'S and George bringing those wonderful drinks.

Good to see a lot of CP people there. Jarmenio, sexyinthecity,latinaz, danfury, foodidoo and his crew, lol...ect ect ect.

See you all next week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

PS: Thanks Alan (Millenia)

For "Guestlist" just pm me or email me @ RedCarpetPromo@aol.com

Originally posted by vsoto212

First I like to thank everyone that attended the venue that evening. Big thanks go to the Metro Family, Alan Ash ( Millenia), Mat Walker, Dan Fury, Dan V, UNIQUE his crew, & Shawn Ink.

Just a few sorries that has to be explained. Doors were suppose to be open @ 1030 but they opened at 11, so that put a set back on us. Cops arrived 3 times during the night to get a head count and for the noise " what noise", lol. So by that we had to hold the line for 20 min at a time so I know it felt like an 1hr. By all of this a few things werent promised as they were> especially for the open bar that was suppose to open at 1030 but the doors opened at 11 and also the CP COMP LIST which was to be from 1030 to 1130, but once again we opened at 11. "And for the set back at the door understand I had no say there, with all the cops checking us for noise/head count and almost everyone was VIP'ed, lol, management told me to hold on everything til everything is counted for and cleared". Cause of this I know they were some upset people. So by next week all these minor set backs will be resolved and continue doing this successful party for everyone.

But as for being the opening night and with all these monor set backs the night turned out to be a HUGE success. Very very good looking crowd attended with they're trendy outfits setting the night off. Music was on point with all 3 DJ'S and George bringing those wonderful drinks.

Good to see a lot of CP people there. Jarmenio, sexyinthecity,latinaz, danfury, ect ect ect.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Hey Vic when can I borrow your shades?????:cool:

Good to see a lot of CP people there. Jarmenio, sexyinthecity,latinaz, danfury, ect ect ect.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

stupid shit always happenes on grand openings.. dont sweat it! good luck! :D

- jerry c

www.njnycafterhours.com

Sexyinthecity if your serious about the glasses, sure anytime I'll give them to ALAN. And sorry for Friday night. I was joking in what I did. Just wanted to see how you reacted, WOW I see thats a no no, :)

Thanks Jerry......

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Good to see a lot of CP people there. Jarmenio, sexyinthecity,latinaz, danfury, foodidoo and his crew, lol...ect ect ect.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

For "Guestlist" just pm me or email me @ RedCarpetPromo@aol.com

HEY PAPITO!!

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO KIND TO US AT THE DOOR!!:D

Sexyinthecity if your serious about the glasses, sure anytime I'll give them to ALAN. And sorry for Friday night. I was joking in what I did. Just wanted to see how you reacted, WOW I see thats a no no, :)

Thanks Jerry......

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Thanks, but those are all you. They looked good...

Don't worry about Friday, you have to realize when I drink I transform into a new being. :screwy: Believe me not by choice though, shots is a :nono: for me ...:laugh:

Well....if you advertised to have open bar and cp comp list from 10:30 til 11:30 and you open the doors at 11 (which was 11:15 by my watch).....Why the hell wouldn't you extend it til 12. I was there at 10:20....was 5 feet from the door. I had a party of 30 people which was pre-arranged with petey. I had an equal amount of girls and guys and you still made us stand out there for an hour. Petey told you clowns to comp us all even after the fact that you closed the Cp list after 15 mins and you still banged my party out for $25 a head. Not good business. i had another party planned for float in about 3 weeks which would have been about 75 people. No way in hell am i going to float now.

PS- This situation has nothing to do with Petey and george and everything to do with the clowns running the door!!!!!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

Well....if you advertised to have open bar and cp comp list from 10:30 til 11:30 and you open the doors at 11 (which was 11:15 by my watch).....Why the hell wouldn't you extend it til 12. I was there at 10:20....was 5 feet from the door. I had a party of 30 people which was pre-arranged with petey. I had an equal amount of girls and guys and you still made us stand out there for an hour. Petey told you clowns to comp us all even after the fact that you closed the Cp list after 15 mins and you still banged my party out for $25 a head. Not good business. i had another party planned for float in about 3 weeks which would have been about 75 people. No way in hell am i going to float now.

PS- This situation has nothing to do with Petey and george and everything to do with the clowns running the door!!!!!!!

Sorry unclebuc but im not management to extend a half hour for list or bar. To to clear this I did comp people after 1130 and still got lectured by management saying that the CP LIST is CLOSED. I did as much as I can to satisfy as much as I can.

If you my read in my passage I said "management" told me and the doormen to hold it up for a bit a few times. "NO ONE SAID IT WAS PETE OR GEORGE's" fault, how could they when they are inside. To clarify this we are told by management what to do. No one at the door at any venue says what goes price wise or close time. If a list closes at a time its "CLOSED" plain and simple. As for me I felt bad for many of my guests that attended that they couldnt get on the CP COMP LIST just like your guests. I took care as much people as I can. I didnt have george nor pete's list - "Nick did".

Next time talk to George or Pete and have them come talk to me or NICK at the door. Or Next time unclebuc come to the front and I'll glady walk you and your guests in.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

What's up Vic? I couldn't have reviewed it better myself. Like all Grand Openings and new parties, it needs some fine tuning. Mistakes that occurred will be learned from, and will be prevented in the future. I'm glad that everyone that used my list or my cards had no problems at the door.

I didn't happen to arrive myself until 2:30 a.m., I brought over a lot of people from China Club to FLoat, and everyone that was in my party had a great time.

Rydell, and Ink were playing very well from the time spans I heard them.

The crowd was a very good looking one. Mainly North and Central Jersey this week, but hopefully the word will spread throughout New York for the weeks to follow.

This party has so much potential, and it will will continue to grow as time goes on.

Big shouts to Petey, George and the Metro Crew, as well as Alan Cash and everyone else that came out to the opener....

I hope to see everyone there next Saturday, Let's see how late we can keep it open... :D:eek:;)

despite all the bullshit you guys had to put up with you handle it with class. Float was all it was hyped up to be and the crowd was very cool. vic like usual you took care of me and my friends. it was greatly appreciated. for all of you who didnt go i recommend you check it out. it was the best time ive had in the city in a long time. it was like metro but bigger, nicer and in the city.

FLOAT SEEMED REALLY COOL AND IT LOOKED GREAT .....FOR THE 10 MIN I WAS THERE..

I PAID 25 AND IT WAS SHUT DOWN IN 10 MIN

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS THAT RUN IT BUT GIVE ME A BREAK LOL. SHIT THAT WAS LIKE PAYING 2 BUCKS A MIN TO BE THERE AND I WAS BRAGGING TO THIS KID I WAS WITH HOW GREAT IT WAS GOING TO BE ... OH WELL. ITS COOL THOUGH ILL BE BACK.

Originally posted by notallthere

FLOAT SEEMED REALLY COOL AND IT LOOKED GREAT .....FOR THE 10 MIN I WAS THERE..

I PAID 25 AND IT WAS SHUT DOWN IN 10 MIN

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS THAT RUN IT BUT GIVE ME A BREAK LOL. SHIT THAT WAS LIKE PAYING 2 BUCKS A MIN TO BE THERE AND I WAS BRAGGING TO THIS KID I WAS WITH HOW GREAT IT WAS GOING TO BE ... OH WELL. ITS COOL THOUGH ILL BE BACK.

Damn bro, thats not cool.

You have a good attitude about this shit.

But was so good about the place?

Girls? Music?

Originally posted by calebos

Damn bro, thats not cool.

You have a good attitude about this shit.

But was so good about the place?

Girls? Music?

I have a good attitude because im sure they will make good for it.

Nothing was that great that I can remember but then again I was so fucked up by then from cherri I couldn't even see straight.

Good meeting you Vic and thanks for taking care of us despite the confusion at the door. Dont let the early close spoil the overall party experience.. it was still a success! Good seeing CP, JPE and NCC all under one roof.... I got that warm fuzzy feeling :D

Latinaz.... Dont think I forgot about that $20!! ;)