Clubplanet Nightlife Community

H,H,H,HAAAAA TEE OF THE MONTH...feb 2003

as mentioned earlier this is my last day for the month of february to post since i am taking a temporary leave.....(did you read that william) my LAST DAY i still have a few more HOURS!!!!

and as CEO and Founder of HOTTIE OF THE MONTH it is still my duty to anounce this months HAAAATEEEE.........also it i must do this quick so trewguy can let off his daily load..............

mr.dondeisel will be giving up his neck for the month of february to find next months hottie since i will not be around for the month of feb...........

so who is this months HOTTIE and was constantly breakin necks and part of diggas solo matches in the computer lab...........

your gonna have to wait till 3:30 digga needs to take another protein poop, so i'll be back...........

Originally posted by roddigga

as mentioned earlier this is my last day for the month of february to post since i am taking a temporary leave.....(did you read that william) my LAST DAY i still have a few more HOURS!!!!

and as CEO and Founder of HOTTIE OF THE MONTH it is still my duty to anounce this months HAAAATEEEE.........also it i must do this quick so trewguy can let off his daily load..............

mr.dondeisel will be giving up his neck for the month of february to find next months hottie since i will not be around for the month of feb...........

so who is this months HOTTIE and was constantly breakin necks and part of diggas solo matches in the computer lab...........

your gonna have to wait till 3:30 digga needs to take another protein poop, so i'll be back...........

The suspense is killing me..

Trewguy, what?

I feel honored to fill yer shoes digga......I will try my best.....just keep a drooling trewguy away from me at all times......he tends to scare away the entire female population.....also, I would like to submit that I am hiring mr.bus as co-chairman for the search....he tends to get out a little more and would only boost the level of competition.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I feel honored to fill yer shoes digga......I will try my best.....just keep a drooling trewguy away from me at all times......he tends to scare away the entire female population.....also, I would like to submit that I am hiring mr.bus as co-chairman for the search....he tends to get out a little more and would only boost the level of competition.

if the bus doesn't go out like aturday night how can he contribute in anything

:cry: where are you going........ man it is going to be dull round' Hier...............

ahhhhh so digga feels alot better now..........

and to trew and your gay lover pls report to another thread once again trew just the site of your screen name has girls runnin so shew, hey that just braught up and idea..... SHEWGUY!! your new screen name

so back to the topic feb. 2003 hottie of the month

eh hem this months hottie goes to my little:

MYSTY, yes chica congrats, this is your month to shine and strut your shit throughout the clubs.....................next time you see mr.dondeisel he will have your official HOTTIE membership card, sign it and use it wisely to fend off the trewguys in this world

congrats MYSTY

lets all give miss february a big ol

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA fo being so damm HODDIGGA

....wow....up until the announcement....reading this thread was diminishing points on my IQ!..............but well worth it to hear my chica won........HoOOOOooDIe HooOOoo....and a HOLLLLAAAAAAA....to my pahtnaH in CRIME!.................the devil and the angel on your shoulder lol....................MUAH!

Originally posted by somegirl24

Congrats Ms. Thing!!:aright:

Well deserved...;)

and lets give it for HOTTIE OF THE DECADE: somegirl (whoo hooo), now get lost ya old bastard..........

and can we wait for mysty to give us her acceptance speech......tell us mysty in your sexiset response what you will be wearing out to clubs to show all these freaks why you are this months hottie...........also to keep digga from leaving and heading to lipshits virginia

Originally posted by perns2002

:cry: where are you going........ man it is going to be dull round' Hier...............

not gonna be to far perns, digga is gonna use the month of februaury to reflect on his life and take as long a break as possible to save myself for the summer.......................

not gonna be to far perns, digga is gonna use the month of februaury to reflect on his life and take as long a break as possible to save myself for the summer.......................

Sounds Niccccccccccceeeee and rrrrreallllllllllllxing......................

Can't wait to see what happens after that. WHoooooohoooooooo Loooooooooookoutttttttttttt

You should start writing a novel.............

Wow! This just made my Monday so much better! After sitting through 3 dull classes and trying to put together my resume!!! :D

Rod, thank you so much!!! I feel so honored! Again, I sincerely apologize for my absence this weekend, it will not happen again - And be assured I'll make it up to you very soon :kiss2:

:heart: Thank you thank you thank you :heart:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

...thank u my boys.......but please....this is mystify's thread.....i don't wanna steal my angel alter ego's thunder! lol...........feel free to praise me on any and all other threads.......

HOLLLLA for the Ho...hO.....HOTTIE!.........

Originally posted by misk

...thank u my boys.......but please....this is mystify's thread.....i don't wanna steal my angel alter ego's thunder! lol...........feel free to praise me on any and all other threads.......

HOLLLLA for the Ho...hO.....HOTTIE!.........

Thanks Misky :heart: Indeed I am your alter ego!!! :D

HOLLLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!!