Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Mangled Bowlers from Friday Night!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by carguy19

Dont bother with this guy my little sex kitten, he's wasting your time and typing energy

What ever you say sweetie!!! So when do I get to see your cute butt again!!! You do know I took a picture of you ass friday night?!?

Originally posted by jpdd810

What ever you say sweetie!!! So when do I get to see your cute butt again!!! You do know I took a picture of you ass friday night?!?

please send pics from friday to my email address, I'll PM you....

I want you all at taste next saturday!!! I dont wanna hear any shit.

If anybody is missing Im busting out the submission holds!!!:eek:

Originally posted by carguy19

please send pics from friday to my email address, I'll PM you....

I want you all at taste next saturday!!! I dont wanna hear any shit.

If anybody is missing Im busting out the submission holds!!!:eek:

I have to work all weekend so I don't know if I'm going out!! Well if you do a persuading I might just go!!!

;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by notallthere

Il be down the shore taking care of somthing and then im relaxing all weekend with hunnie NO CLUBS another time. Maybe the week after?

Since I have to work all weekend, if you guys want, come over and watch movies w/ me and Dave one night!!?? We aren't going out either so let me know what you guys are doing!!!

Since I have to work all weekend, if you guys want, come over and watch movies w/ me and Dave one night!!?? We aren't going out either so let me know what you guys are doing!!!

we are doing that dinner and drinks thing @ zee's again thois weekend...

so scoop up dave and mosy him on ova....

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Il be down the shore taking care of somthing and then im relaxing all weekend with hunnie NO CLUBS another time. Maybe the week after?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh...i can wait to just relax ;):D

Originally posted by hunnie818

we are doing that dinner and drinks thing @ zee's again thois weekend...

so scoop up dave and mosy him on ova....

quote:

Ahhh...i can wait to just relax ;):D

Ok sounds good!!! Just let me know the details!!! I have to work all weekend so if we just stay in that's fine with me. As for Dave, I have to see what's going on with him this weekend!!!

Ok sounds good!!! Just let me know the details!!! I have to work all weekend so if we just stay in that's fine with me. As for Dave, I have to see what's going on with him this weekend!!!

I thought you were going to shooters missy.....

or did you nott leave yet???

Originally posted by tommytempts

I'D SAY HE'S IN FOR YOU

These poor stupid boys!!! I feel sorry for them. They really have no idea what they are getting them selves into with me. Calebos has no idea what he would be getting himself into if he ever met me!! Some one tell this poor kid!!!

:laugh:

As for you sweetheart, how are you? I really need to start going out again cuz if feel like I haven't seen you in years!!! You should have come bowling with us!! Sticky was soooo funny bowling!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

These poor stupid boys!!! I feel sorry for them. They really have no idea what they are getting them selves into with me. Calebos has no idea what he would be getting himself into if he ever met me!! Some one tell this poor kid!!!

As for you sweetheart, how are you? I really need to start going out again cuz if feel like I haven't seen you in years!!! You should have come bowling with us!! Sticky was soooo funny bowling!!!!

ya, ok guy

BOWLING IS NOT REALLY MY THING, PLUS I HAD TO GO TO RIVERSTREET. SERIOUSLY IT DOES SEEM LIKE YEARS, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GET BACK INTO THE SCENE...

Originally posted by tommytempts

BOWLING IS NOT REALLY MY THING, PLUS I HAD TO GO TO RIVERSTREET. SERIOUSLY IT DOES SEEM LIKE YEARS, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GET BACK INTO THE SCENE...

Yeah I really need to get out. I have to work this weekend so the following weekend I plan on being out all weekend!!!!

Bowling isn't my thing either but I had so much fun!! I was worried about breaking a nail the whole time but I had fun!!