Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Ralph @ The Viper Room - Tonight!

Suspect X

Originally posted by siddeebeaux:

Need I say more? See you on the dancefloor.

S

WHAT?!!?! are there presale tix available?

cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

I'm glad that somebody said 'MORE'. cwm13.gif

------------------

kid_wearingdadsclothes_md_clr.gif wait, who's supposed to be an adult?

This Viper Room, they don't do pre-sale tickets. You better get in line or know somebody. Also be careful with you needles they have a history of problems there with overdoses.

As for MORE, I always want more.

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by hardcore:

This Viper Room, they don't do pre-sale tickets. You better get in line or know somebody. Also be careful with you needles they have a history of problems there with overdoses.

As for MORE, I always want more.

cwm7.gif

What on earth are you getting on about? The line is MORE than manageable, and you dont need to know anybody. The OD thing I think was just a failed attempt at River Phoenix humor. Dont know why you are so down on the place, I always have a good time.

S

PS: and it is all about M.O.R.E

------------------

Method acting is like masturbating. It's lots of fun, but you don't accomplish much. - Charlton Heston

Originally posted by dlish:

Speaking of MORE...has anyone ever been? I always get emails from them to go...I think it's at Gabba?

I've been a couple times. Pretty cool. Def. a place to go for the music. The venue isnt much at all. I saw Jazzanova play there and Joe Clausell once. Very cool vibe, (its a house club so . . .) Check it out.

S

PS: and yes it is Fridays at Gabba (sp?) Way down on Melrose.

------------------

Method acting is like masturbating. It's lots of fun, but you don't accomplish much. - Charlton Heston

[This message has been edited by siddeebeaux (edited 03-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by siddeebeaux (edited 03-06-2001).]

Originally posted by hardcore:

It was all really bad humor. I have been there before and had fun. I was just trying way too hard to be funny. Everyone makes a bad joke. I'd been doing pretty good till that one.

Sorry.

cwm7.gif

Yeah I guess even you can have an off day. Its ok. Go watch some SNL or George Carlin skits. You'll get it back soon enough.

------------------

Archived