Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many of the BUMPers..

Codica3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

eh.. i feel like im old already... i wish i could be like fifteen-sixteen for life... i think thats the best time... (maybe eighteen since youre allowed to drive)

i sometimes wondered about what age would be the BEST. so i asked alot of people once(mostly older , cause they lived more and know more) most of them actually said the early 30's was the best times of thier lives. i thought they would say early or mid 20's :confused:

Originally posted by incredulous

i sometimes wondered about what age would be the BEST. so i asked alot of people once(mostly older , cause they lived more and know more) most of them actually said the early 30's was the best times of thier lives. i thought they would say early or mid 20's :confused:

Yeah I hear 30's are some great times. We shall see. They are rapidly approaching for me.

Originally posted by Codica3

But what about drinking?!

what about it!? at that age is when i did most of my drinking... and it was cheaper too... none of this vo&seven, or belvedere tonics, and ish... with ten dollars i was set... split a sack with my one of my friends, buy a forty, and a philly/dutch and im good for the night...

Originally posted by incredulous

who knows they may be right... ill let you know if and when i get there...

thats what i keep telling my sister she recently turned 30... lets hope its true...

is she all nervous and shit???

they had a friends epi about turning 30 and i think it was monica that was freaking out, but at the end they all told her its better after 30

well for women it has to be the best time of their lives... thats when they look the best... look at the most of the "sexiest/hottest" women celebs id say a majority of them are in their thirties... and looking hotter than most girls in their 20's... so shit if i was a girl i wouldnt be able to wait to turn thirty...

well for women it has to be the best time of their lives... thats when they look the best... look at the most of the "sexiest/hottest" women celebs id say a majority of them are in their thirties... and looking hotter than most girls in their 20's... so shit if i was a girl i wouldnt be able to wait to turn thirty...

this is true, your girl Jenny looks much better now then she looked when she first started. did yo uever see leprechon(def wrong spe, sorry)

well scoooooby dooooo... im going to see if i can dl that joint...

Haha.. the movie is so ridiculously bad though.. :laugh:

Invite some friends over to watch it.. you'll be laughing the entire time.. flick is horrible.. :laugh:

eh.. i feel like im old already... i wish i could be like fifteen-sixteen for life... i think thats the best time... (maybe eighteen since youre allowed to drive)

You aren't old. Just because you feel old, doesn't mean you are. I would never wanna be 16 again....Not for nothing, but I love life. Having an old soul and a smart mind is an attractive quality all people envy;)