Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm having difficulty

marcid21

two weeks ago i called things off with someone that I was seeing since August.

I felt as tho he was preoccupied with his own stuff, and I wasn't a priority. I tried to be there for him as long as I could, trying not to be "selfish" ... but then I realized I wasn't being selfish at all...

For a week this guy was pretty quiet, being considerate and leaving me alone. Now he's made a couple attempts to get my attention. I haven't responded at all, and am trying to stick to my guns....but.... (( there's always a but )) I do miss him.

...what's a girl to do? There may not be an answer, but at least I can vent. :half:

...if u wanna be with him....be with him........if he is sincere....he'll make some changes.......time will let u know whether or not it is right.............don't not be with him just because u think it is 'the right' thing.....however....if after this second chance he makes no changes ...then cut it off....cause that is disrespecting yourself.........did i make any sense?! lol....been a while since i tried to get all serious like!

Originally posted by marcid21

two weeks ago i called things off with someone that I was seeing since August.

I felt as tho he was preoccupied with his own stuff, and I wasn't a priority. I tried to be there for him as long as I could, trying not to be "selfish" ... but then I realized I wasn't being selfish at all...

For a week this guy was pretty quiet, being considerate and leaving me alone. Now he's made a couple attempts to get my attention. I haven't responded at all, and am trying to stick to my guns....but.... (( there's always a but )) I do miss him.

...what's a girl to do? There may not be an answer, but at least I can vent. :half:

youre not being selfish at all. if it is not 50/50, something is wrong. i would have done the same thing but then again i am known to overreact. make sure u know what u want before you finalize things.. ;)

goodluck. i wish i could be more helpful, i am in the same situation every other month and i still dont know what to say :laugh:

Originally posted by misk

...if u wanna be with him....be with him........if he is sincere....he'll make some changes.......time will let u know whether or not it is right.............don't not be with him just because u think it is 'the right' thing.....however....if after this second chance he makes no changes ...then cut it off....cause that is disrespecting yourself.........did i make any sense?! lol....been a while since i tried to get all serious like!

:laugh: i like to bring out the dark side in everyone... :tongue:

I don't really doubt the way i felt when I ended it...it's just like, I dunno...are things going to change just because he's making an effort now? In my mind...I shouldn't even HAVE TO TELL HIM what he was doing wrong... most men aren't mind readers, but I also don't think they're that stupid either...

btw...Eric >>> <<< :licker: