Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can i please get a track list from...........

Originally posted by psychosweetie

that was very insightful:idea: . Considering everyone knows my b/f works there, thats actually true.

I post my reviews when someone starts a thread, and then i stick up for it when people who have never been there have something to say. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but wouldnt it be helpful to form an opinion about something you know something about:confused: How can you bash somewhere you have never been? I just dont get itfragend013.gif

i agree, but i find it hard to beleive and highly amusing when i read these reviews about not one commercial track being played, im obviously not alone in that. im just a hater jsut like the others though. i never knocked the place or party i can give 2 shits about a club cherry in nj. more power to them if their successful. u people love drama, psycho someone already pmd me to tell me ur man works there or something right after i posted that :laugh:

you are making fun of cheesy jersey clubs but u dont think abyss is cheesy?:laugh::confused:

i think abyss is absolutely cheesey, but im willing to check out a new room with some tech house and see how it is on a fri night. lus considering the dj, his friends have pretty much the exact smae taste as i do in music

Originally posted by wakeup

trust me my man everyone who knows me knows i keep it real. id much rather play what i want and for the right people, than cheese ridden jersey, been there done that. but hopefully this new room in abyss will be good thing. so go sweat temps so more and listen to denny loop dive n the pool over the relentless keys

YOU'RE SUCH A JOKE! ANY DJ THAT COULD KNOCK TEMPTS OR TSETTOS IS JUST JEALOUS...

Originally posted by tommytempts

YOU'RE SUCH A JOKE! ANY DJ THAT COULD KNOCK TEMPTS OR TSETTOS IS JUST JEALOUS...

jealous hardly i think denny is a great mixer, but every time i hear him i am hardly a fan. last time i heard him at temps last yr he played every deb cox/whiteney acca and i also heard dive in the pool thats y i said that. but this isnt about denny, just mentioned for the fact of ur name tommytemps:laugh:

i guess denny is jealous of jp since he used to say how much he hates him and sf FACT. now run along and defend this cherry club, let me guess u promote for them too

jealous hardly i think denny is a great mixer, but every time i hear him i am hardly a fan. last time i heard him at temps last yr he played every deb cox/whiteney acca and i also heard dive in the pool thats y i said that. but this isnt about denny, just mentioned for the fact of ur name tommytemps:laugh:

i guess denny is jealous of jp since he used to say how much he hates him and sf FACT. now run along and defend this cherry club, let me guess u promote for them too

AS FOR CHERRI, I DON'T WORK THERE IN ANY WAY. AS FOR DENNY HATING JP, I DOUBT DENNY CALLED YOU UP AND TOLD YOU THAT. AND I WAS AT TEMPTS EVERY WEEK LAST YEAR AND DENNY NEVER PLAYED DIVE IN THE POOL, YOU MUST BE THINKING OF 2000

AS FOR CHERRI, I DON'T WORK THERE IN ANY WAY. AS FOR DENNY HATING JP, I DOUBT DENNY CALLED YOU UP AND TOLD YOU THAT. AND I WAS AT TEMPTS EVERY WEEK LAST YEAR AND DENNY NEVER PLAYED DIVE IN THE POOL, YOU MUST BE THINKING OF 2000

Das Right Fugazer You tell em'

OK can you please put Lo Jack on the Fugazee 6. I lost mine and I want to cry :(

no reason to discuss personal shit and what was said but i was there as denny was walkin into sf a few yrs back to drop something off and heard it it out of his mouth. now things could be squashed since then of course. regardless who cares to each his own u enjoy cherry/temps whatever u like. it so gay arguing on here

no reason to discuss personal shit and what was said but i was there as denny was walkin into sf a few yrs back to drop something off and heard it it out of his mouth. now things could be squashed since then of course. regardless who cares to each his own u enjoy cherry/temps whatever u like. it so gay arguing on here

I AGREE ARGUING ON A MESSAGEBOARD IS STUPID...BUT AS A DJ YOU SHOULD ACT A LITTLE MORE PROFESSIONAL AND NOT BE SO QUICK TO ALWAYS KNOCK.

I AGREE ARGUING ON A MESSAGEBOARD IS STUPID...BUT AS A DJ YOU SHOULD ACT A LITTLE MORE PROFESSIONAL AND NOT BE SO QUICK TO ALWAYS KNOCK.

didnt knock anyone here, i only knocked one dj ever last yr. which i think was rightfully so after the carnage/trainwrecks i had to listen to. if u consider sayin go listen to denny loop dive in the pool over relentless keys a knock and so be it. i could of sworn most of nj loves it :laugh:

didnt knock anyone here, i only knocked one dj ever last yr. which i think was rightfully so after the carnage/trainwrecks i had to listen to. if u consider sayin go listen to denny loop dive in the pool over relentless keys a knock and so be it. i could of sworn most of nj loves it :laugh:

IF YOU EVER WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IN ANY BUSINESS YOU'RE BETTER OFF STAYING NEUTRAL, AND I WASN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT TSETTOS OR TEMPTS, JUST IN GENERAL...BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION WHICH MEANS NOTHING... NOW I AM DONE POSTING ON THIS THREAD ALREADY

IF YOU EVER WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IN ANY BUSINESS YOU'RE BETTER OFF STAYING NEUTRAL, AND I WASN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT TSETTOS OR TEMPTS, JUST IN GENERAL...BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION WHICH MEANS NOTHING... NOW I AM DONE POSTING ON THIS THREAD ALREADY

agreed but sometimes with the shit mentioned on here u cant help and not put ur 2 cents in, esp with what i said about no commercial tracks after reading the reviews and what is supposedly usually played. im sure the vast majority is bullshit but nontheless hysterical. this board is out of control with the same few posting about the same few places filled with drama. definitly a good laugh when i check it out a few days a week

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

:laugh: :laugh:

I would love to come and support Mark but Abyss is a hike for me and none of my friends would drive there.

i hear you i keep telling metrodanfegfury im gonna show up at metro but fri is take the woman out night

I WAS THERE WHEN JP CAME OU TO TEMPS AFTER SURFCLUB AND WAS HANGING OUT WITH DENNY IN THE BOOTH. SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THESE "CHEESY, JERSEY" CLUBS. BUT WHY ARE THESE PLACES PACKED TO CAPACITY EVERY WEEKEND! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING GOOD GOING ON IN THE JERSEY SHORE FOR YOUR SAVIOUR J.P. TO COME THERE AND HANG OUT !!!!!

MY ADVISE FOR YOU IS TO KEEP GOING WHERE YOUR GOING AND STAY OUT F THE N.J. CHEESE !!:cheese:

Originally posted by djchoopa

I WAS THERE WHEN JP CAME OU TO TEMPS AFTER SURFCLUB AND WAS HANGING OUT WITH DENNY IN THE BOOTH. SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THESE "CHEESY, JERSEY" CLUBS. BUT WHY ARE THESE PLACES PACKED TO CAPACITY EVERY WEEKEND! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING GOOD GOING ON IN THE JERSEY SHORE FOR YOUR SAVIOUR J.P. TO COME THERE AND HANG OUT !!!!!

MY ADVISE FOR YOU IS TO KEEP GOING WHERE YOUR GOING AND STAY OUT F THE N.J. CHEESE !!:cheese:

I remember that weekend Choops we were chillin with JP, obviously he doesnt think Jersey is Cheese he told me he had a blast in Jersey and that he would love to come out more

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

:laugh: :laugh:

I would love to come and support Mark but Abyss is a hike for me and none of my friends would drive there.

you are weak.. metro is a hike for me.. i can get to the city faster then it takes me to get to metro.. so stop being a feG and get ur ass there :D

you are making fun of cheesy jersey clubs but u dont think abyss is cheesy?:laugh::confused:

mark spins in a seperate room that was built just for his party. hold about 75 people max. so yes it is in abyss, but in no way shape or form is his party cheezy. he spins hard progressive, tribal, and techno, and is a hard worker who goes out and buys vinyl every single week with the money he makes from spinning like a Dj is supposed to. but you can't understand or APPRECIATE that because you are clueless.

Originally posted by whatevaman

mark spins in a seperate room that was built just for his party. hold about 75 people max. so yes it is in abyss, but in no way shape or form is his party cheezy. he spins hard progressive, tribal, and techno, and is a hard worker who goes out and buys vinyl every single week with the money he makes from spinning like a Dj is supposed to. but you can't understand or APPRECIATE that because you are clueless.

very well put