Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the Britney Fans, (Mystify), you'll love this

ou812

Originally posted by Mystify22

The opening scene is pretty hot as well, she's dancing around in her underwear and a tank top, singing a Madonna song.

She has wears a bikini during one part (which her boobs look incredibly tiny in lol anyone ever see the mystery of britney's boobs???)

omg, yeah it has been posted liek 10x ;) it certainly is a mystery though, sometimes they are big sometimes they are small. then again, boobs do fluctuate from time to time but not from a b to a dd, i mean unless your having twins or something.

Originally posted by somebitch

omg, yeah it has been posted liek 10x ;) it certainly is a mystery though, sometimes they are big sometimes they are small. then again, boobs do fluctuate from time to time but not from a b to a dd, i mean unless your having twins or something.

it is wierd :confused:

Originally posted by somebitch

indeed! fluctuation is completely normal, but with her boobs, they go from one end of the spectrum to the other - flat and barely there to large and full :confused:

also, it's not like her weight fluctuates that much

one of pop culture's great mysteries ;)