Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this should brighten up your day

dieselkid76

I honestly dont know why she has 2 names...shes from the uk or britian or whatever so maybe they do somethin crazy with names over their...when i first showed my friend a pic of her that said jordan on it he thaught she was some supermodel sponsered by MJ, why not right he has everyone else sponsering him...oh yea Dalene Curtis is def. unbelieveable too shes def. like the top 5 in my book, 2002 playmate of the year....

Originally posted by househead24

I honestly dont know why she has 2 names...shes from the uk or britian or whatever so maybe they do somethin crazy with names over their...when i first showed my friend a pic of her that said jordan on it he thaught she was some supermodel sponsered by MJ, why not right he has everyone else sponsering him...oh yea Dalene Curtis is def. unbelieveable too shes def. like the top 5 in my book, 2002 playmate of the year....

i guess it doesnt matter if she has 1 or 12 names, she is hot

Originally posted by girly

I read in a magazine that her son was born with numerous birth defects and that people in the UK were trying to say it was because of her extreme partying that her son was born like that.. sad stuff:( But yeah she is hott

thats not right, people shouldnt be partying too hard when there is a baby involved :(

i didnt think it was possible, but you just made her look alittle less hot :blank:

damn that sux about her child.

i dunno, her tits look like over blown up balloons. she is definitely hot, it would have brightened my day if the same pics werent posted a few times in the past. i was kinda upset when i opened the link and saw those pics AGAIN :( thanx a lot.

Originally posted by incredulous

thats not right, people shouldnt be partying too hard when there is a baby involved :(

i didnt think it was possible, but you just made her look alittle less hot :blank:

people shouldnt party at all when babies are involved... then again, that may just be a rumor, all i can hope is that, it is a rumor and she is a good mother to the child regardless of its problems.

Originally posted by somebitch

people shouldnt party at all when babies are involved... then again, that may just be a rumor, all i can hope is that, it is a rumor and she is a good mother to the child regardless of its problems.

i agree, i hope its a rumor too.

and if its not, then i do hope she is a good mother