Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP = Cult???????????????????

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol i agree with you 110%... and whats even more effed up is that i only tell certain friends about it... this way they all dont come on here and ish...

i love the eff word :laugh: even though misky got mad at me for not using the real thing

eff off ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol i agree with you 110%... and whats even more effed up is that i only tell certain friends about it... this way they all dont come on here and ish...

I don't tell any of my friends about it , it's my secret special lil place where I just can relax and take my mind off of everyday bullshit...<3 CP

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

Usually I never forget faces and names, no matter how in the bag I am...lol I was fixated on finding someone...lol I was probably talking to you and looking for them....opps....

Man, must need to drink more....I can count what I had...lol..duh

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats when you know you had a lot, when you cant count, vice versa when you can. Too funny.

Originally posted by elementx

LoL... :laugh:

This is all reminding me of the movie. " I AM SAM "

That guy who is always worried. Lookin out the window. Being careful. Warning everyone of "possible danger" :laugh:

i didnt like that movie :blank:

but the mustang in the movie was my friends.

they gave him 5000 for it and then he wantedto buy it back cause he missed it, so they were going to charge him 10000 :laugh:

Originally posted by incredulous

i didnt like that movie :blank:

but the mustang in the movie was my friends.

they gave him 5000 for it and then he wantedto buy it back cause he missed it, so they were going to charge him 10000 :laugh:

Surprised. You are one of few people that I know that didn't like the movie. It has a whole shit load of elements that I believe makes it good. Anyway. We all have opinions...

Now I am trying to figure out what part the mustang is in. :confused: