Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet down the tubes

themoo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word...riding!

Imagine all the times my college football coach yelled at me..probably 100 times a practice...Really said crazy shit to me..whatever...I was mentally tough and learned to deal with it...as did everyone else...the ones who didnt quit...I played for all 4 years...Point is...Moo just quit the game if you cant handle it...because no one will give you sympathy...this is a fucking message board....Going out is fun and I think you have fun confused with reality....

Anthony...just listen to yourself...you are getting mad at Donkey...One of my best friends...he is a fucking funny kid...everyone who he fucks with and then meets him learns to love him.....Dont take it personally anthony....and please dont ban me from any clubs!!!...When you say stupid shit like that...than you deserve to get ripped on....Like I said..I think you are a good kid...stop taking it so seriously....

I'm making a suggestion to CP, believe me I can take the harassment, just out to see if anyone else is getting fed up with the antagonizers. As far as respect goes, I don't need it from low life internet tuff guys I need it from real people. So bus you can take your respect and shove it up your ass.

Originally posted by NJstacked

Anthony...just listen to yourself...you are getting mad at Donkey...One of my best friends...he is a fucking funny kid...everyone who he fucks with and then meets him learns to love him.....Dont take it personally anthony....and please dont ban me from any clubs!!!...When you say stupid shit like that...than you deserve to get ripped on....Like I said..I think you are a good kid...stop taking it so seriously....

Chris where the fuck were you this weekend.... this guy Sleeplessinnj was looking for you and NJBIGTIME.... This guy was amped ready to take you out

Word...riding!

Imagine all the times my college football coach yelled at me..probably 100 times a practice...Really said crazy shit to me..whatever...I was mentally tough and learned to deal with it...as did everyone else...the ones who didnt quit...I played for all 4 years...Point is...Moo just quit the game if you cant handle it...because no one will give you sympathy...this is a fucking message board....Going out is fun and I think you have fun confused with reality....

but isn't that the point. going out and clubbing is fun, a way to escape reality for a bit. coming on here to find out what's hot, etc, so we can go out and forget about life for a while.

isn't there enuff drama in the real world for us. isn't this a site that should help us find information,music, clubs in order to go out and have a good time??

and not all this bullshit that goes on now??

Billy,

Who is this character looking for...? Friday The Stacked was sick and Saturday I went to FLOAT with the boys...my woman went to Brooklyn. Good hearing from you though sport...One of the few people I back hard on this board...Mr. Badass...

lol........ I couldnt make it to the Float.... This Friday I am staying laying low with the girl get a bite to eat and start up the gym hardcore .... summer is coming soon... I am gonna make that phone call soon getting my act together....

Originally posted by badassmafuka

lol........ I couldnt make it to the Float.... This Friday I am staying laying low with the girl get a bite to eat and start up the gym hardcore .... summer is coming soon... I am gonna make that phone call soon getting my act together....

Badass- whap up bro. Better make that call soon, 108 days until Memorial Day weekend.

Originally posted by donkeyman

HERE'S WHAT THE MOO WROTE ON NJGUIDO MESSAGE BOARD

Since boards like Clubplanet.com will never give me an honest opinion and refuse to recognize that I even get behind the mixer, tell me what you thought of the music at Cherri? I got the same bullshit after Riverstreet, I spun my ass off for almost the whole night, everyone says it was the sickest night ever yet no one will say good job Moo, except the people I see in person. Instead, I get this guy did good and that guy did good but I guess they weren't there when I let "The voice in your Brain" tick for 2 minutes before dropping the main riff completely blowing the roof off of Riverstreet. I am just looking for feedback on a public board so that I can be better. Just so everyone knows, during triple threat parties, I DJ most of the night. Me and Joe Giorgio (who is great) are very similar but different so can be confused easily, we go back and forth. At riverstreet, Joe wasn't feeling well and spun for about 1 hour total, I spun for about 2 and a half. At Cherri, I spun most of the night as well. I am not looking for anything other than feedback because I can't get it anywhere else. Good or bad let me have it.

STOP WINING BRO ITS GETTING PATHETIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ELITE ENT. SAYS....BACK OFF THE MOO DONKEY DOUCHE

ELITE BACKS NJGUIDO HARD...MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I say we do an official Moo bet on how much I can bench, I'd love to take all of your money!!! LOL

Go to VOODOO LOUNGE THURSDAY and I will surprise you with some nasty music. Then criticize my skills as a DJ. You will like the music.

I think everyone should stop hatin on the Moo. Believe it or not he is pretty cool and someone good to know if youre in the club scene. I think there is alot of jealousy floating around this board. If anyone else would have though of this it would have been the greatest idea of all time. This is directed at donkeybanger. Jealousy is a bitch aint it. Breakin his balls is great, he takes it all the time but callin him a munchkin in every post is old and tired like your mother. Stop hatin and grow up.

Mystify - I likee when you hurhur@my adjectives. Makes me feel bright.

Incredulous - thank you for the inspirational sentence. if and when I make it, I'll mention you in my speech.

To all my bodyguards jumpin on the donkeyDoof - its ok, I dont get offended by those types of words. They make me crack up actually. ---- Right Rod? oh nevermind Rod stopped posting. but he's readin.. Rod I know you see this and you want to post so bad to me. :tongue:

The board wasn't like this a year ago.....there are too many immature people on the board now as well as too many postwhores (aka people who average 50+ posts per day that talk about nonsense) This board is now annoying to read, there is such an overturn of topics that if you wrote about something at 2pm, its on page 3 by 5. I rarely read it anymore.

Someone may have said all of this already but I did not bother to read all 6 pages of this thread!