Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet down the tubes

themoo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by donkeyman

carguy did not realize i have met deelite. sometimes i just get so damn excited when i seee the moo post i dont know how to control myslef. the donkeys will lay off.

we take back the whole whore thing.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwllllllllaaaaaa

You just want meds.. lol ;)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

yes we must defend her along with other like my Browneyeqt even though you met her and dont remeber her along with Stardo she is another

i remember your girl Danielle right? and I know stardo too.... These are three of the top 5 hottest and nicest girls on all of CP so defending any of them is not a problem

Originally posted by xrapturex

No Matter what they do, it will always occurr, you know what i mean?

To be honest, the best thing to do if someone is bothering you, is not let them know it bothers you. Just ignore it. Eventually people will get bored and stop....and if they dont, screw em.

People who are just on here to start shit need to go, but there is only so much that can be done.... People are going to continue with fake sn's and having friends sign up to bash....etc.... Let them be low lifes and assholes, we know better...

Originally posted by xrapturex

Probably the people you offended when you first came on here.

I don't know, I haven't noticed anyone ignoring me. Everyone has pretty much responded one way or the other. But I guess there could be one or two that I'm not too familiar with.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

People who are just on here to start shit need to go, but there is only so much that can be done.... People are going to continue with fake sn's and having friends sign up to bash....etc.... Let them be low lifes and assholes, we know better...

Exactly.

I dont know why people get all worked up over people they dont know any how.

Originally posted by calebos

I don't know, I haven't noticed anyone ignoring me. Everyone has pretty much responded one way or the other. But I guess there could be one or two that I'm not too familiar with.

You never offended me, but i remember people used to get pissed off at you all the time. Oh well. :D

Originally posted by drmoxx

i'm pretty sure when i 1st starting reading the board jan/feb 1999 that posters were banned if there were personnal attacks. don't know why they ever stopped. could it be a #'s thing?? more website hits equals more advertising $$

Dude, it's so easy to override any type of banishment. Even if they block your IP, you can still post under a proxy server. Fairly simple.

i'm pretty sure when i 1st starting reading the board jan/feb 1999 that posters were banned if there were personnal attacks. don't know why they ever stopped. could it be a #'s thing?? more website hits equals more advertising $$

Personal attacks should not be welcome but opinions should. CP wake up!! I guarantee that if you personally go after a moderator you will be banned. I know I've become a figure of much hate on CP, not sure why, I used to enjoy the site for info, events and little drama. Now I come on here and noticed fake screen names posting crap about me, donkey's crew posting crap about me. Sadly enough, things like this eventually lead to violence and CP should moderate this direction so that it never happens.

Originally posted by calebos

Dude, it's so easy to override any type of banishment. Even if they block your IP, you can still post under a proxy server. Fairly simple.

i ain't familiar w/ all the technical stuff, but once someone was gone, u never really saw him again. (IMPOSTERS INCLUDED)

P.S. I DON'T HAVE A SITE

i ain't familiar w/ all the technical stuff, but once someone was gone, u never really saw him again. (IMPOSTERS INCLUDED)

P.S. I DON'T HAVE A SITE

Trust me, I'm the last person to have any knowledge of this PC techinical shit. But, I learned rather quickly after I was banned like four times.

still here Moo...

do you know why?????

Because Neena, the Love Goddess of CP.... knows that Bus is very sarcastic, but never means any harm....

Just like everyone else on the board...

Boo Moo for taking things way to serious and getting your thong in a knot....

It must suck to be you bro... Little things like this dont keep normal people up all night in a cold sweat...

Originally posted by themoo

I know I've become a figure of much hate on CP, not sure why, I used to enjoy the site for info, events and little drama. Now I come on here and noticed fake screen names posting crap about me, donkey's crew posting crap about me. Sadly enough, things like this eventually lead to violence and CP should moderate this direction so that it never happens.

moo

JEALOUSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a bitch

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

still here Moo...

do you know why?????

Because Neena, the Love Goddess of CP.... knows that Bus is very sarcastic, but never means any harm....

Just like everyone else on the board...

Boo Moo for taking things way to serious and getting your thong in a knot....

It must suck to be you bro... Little things like this dont keep normal people up all night in a cold sweat...

You are missing the point. You know neena so its different but in my case I don't know donkey, therefore I can not take his crap as ball busting. Friends bust balls, antagonizers start fights. When you get to know me, bust my balls, until then, shut your mouths.