Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ugly phase....

lollib

Does anyone ever go through a phase where they feel fat and just not so good looking? I dont know, right now I feel that way and cant seem to snap out of it. Any suggestions? I know it has a lot to do with how I feel on the inside but what has anyone done to snap out of it??

Originally posted by maximman

Work out. Endorphines will start pumping.

It always helps me get out of that "phase". The weather's not really helping today either. Ugh. Now you got me all depressed. Thanks.

:laugh:

Sorry, didnt mean to bring you down. I guess the weather does have something to do with it. I do work out though. I guess once spring comes, I see things differently.

Originally posted by lollib

Sorry, didnt mean to bring you down. I guess the weather does have something to do with it. I do work out though. I guess once spring comes, I see things differently.

I was kidding. Wow, you do seem down. It's "hump" day... hopefully, it'll get better for you by tomorrow. Smile!;)

I think everyone goes through that.. Its all about the up and downs.. for a period of time you will feel good and and then for another period of time you will feel not so good.. You should just try doing things to change your diet maybe, do things to better yourself that make you happy and feel good and keep it up and hopefully you will be out of your slump eventually.

Originally posted by girly

I think everyone goes through that.. Its all about the up and downs.. for a period of time you will feel good and and then for another period of time you will feel not so good.. You should just try doing things to change your diet maybe, do things to better yourself that make you happy and feel good and keep it up and hopefully you will be out of your slump eventually.

Sorry to intrude but that is an awesome sig Girly!!! I like!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Sorry to intrude but that is an awesome sig Girly!!! I like!!!

thank ya:) It actually took some time to get all those individual icons in.. Thats what happens with lack of anything better to do, I do a cp sig change LOL..

Does anyone ever go through a phase where they feel fat and just not so good looking? I dont know, right now I feel that way and cant seem to snap out of it. Any suggestions? I know it has a lot to do with how I feel on the inside but what has anyone done to snap out of it??

make a change to yourself: get a haircut, style your hair differently, or go buy yourself something

Originally posted by girly

i love your sig....how did you make it like that...

Originally posted by sassa

i love your sig....how did you make it like that...

thanks.. i actually attached those icons and put them in one by one..i couldn't fall asleep last night so i decided to make a sig lol:)

sorry lollib for the thread jacking...

I wont really go through a phase, but there will be a day when I just feel like that. I realized though that most of the time its just in my head b/c I'll go out and say I look like shit, and someone always says "you look like you always do", or they'll tell me I look good before I say anything. Its probably all in your head, get feedback from honest friends about how you look