Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yummmmmm......

girly

Originally posted by iliana

Did you remember to pick up an application at King Kullen ???

*Hope you stopped by weight watcher's after that :blank:

Bwaahahhahahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-iliana

:)

no actually i am working in a firm in garden city now so I didn't need to get the application.. And i don't think my perfect thin body needs weight watchers.. Thanks for being so concerned about me though! :) You rotten smelly piece of Garbage.

Originally posted by girly

no actually i am working in a firm in garden city now so I didn't need to get the application.. And i don't think my perfect thin body needs weight watchers.. Thanks for being so concerned about me though! :) You rotten smelly piece of Garbage.

I'm happy that workfare finally payed off for you and you haven't fallen through the cracks of the system!!! Scrubbing toilets is an honorable job in thrid world countries. Good luck on your new career and congratulations on your positive thinking! (Even ugly skanky hoes need to feel pretty) :D

-iliana

:)

(Even ugly skanky hoes need to feel pretty) :D

Thanks! I know you know that first hand...;) and also thanks again for caring so much about me and taking your time to do all this typing to me. Keep going oh rotten one, in all your miserableness! I am honestly surprised you haven't shot yourself yet..I am outtie... Lata gata:)

Originally posted by girly

(Even ugly skanky hoes need to feel pretty) :D

Thanks! I know you know that first hand...;) and also thanks again for caring so much about me and taking your time to do all this typing to me. Keep going oh rotten one, in all your miserableness! I am honestly surprised you haven't shot yourself yet..I am outtie... Lata gata:)

No prob girly!!! At heart, I'm a caring loving person and I thank you for bringing that out in me.

Now go back to stuffing your ugly face you blowjob! :bj:

-iliana

:tongue: