Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Tek House

karma4

In the future your ignorance will not be toleranted. I myself don't know either but I will make it sound like I do, and get the response to educate myself based upon people's responses.

Who else has heard New Tek House lately, I heard it the other night and I'm not sure what makes it any different from other house. Maybe I missed it. What do you guys think?

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by hardcore:

Wow, thanks! Now I can get that T-Shirt and where it to Giant this weekend.

"Wiset of the Crackheads" Maybe I can put up a both and give advise?

cwm7.gif

spellcheck?

------------------

Method acting is like masturbating. It's lots of fun, but you don't accomplish much. - Charlton Heston

Originally posted by dlish:

Here's a site that gives a brief description of different electronic music genres.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.streetsound.com/grooveselector2/" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.streetsound.com/grooveselector2/</A>

There was a better one I found a while back, but I can't remember it.

i think the site you are talking about is www.ishkur.com. it's a little different now, with a big intro about how the site will change and a link at the end of that production to a breakdown by six main genres (house, trance, techno, etc.) and then each of these is broken down and explained and a music clip is included for each one. the music guide is great, the kid put a lot of time into it. cwm12.gif

------------------

kid_wearingdadsclothes_md_clr.gif wait, who's supposed to be an adult?

Nope...that's not the one I was thinking of, but this one is definitely better. The only thing is that it never went into the genre window, it went to a game instead. I'll definitely support this site though. Great graphics/sound. Thanks for the 411.

Originally posted by dlish:

Nope...that's not the one I was thinking of, but this one is definitely better. The only thing is that it never went into the genre window, it went to a game instead. I'll definitely support this site though. Great graphics/sound. Thanks for the 411.

again, my pleasure. see you tonight, @ fuel. cwm35.gif

Archived