Clubplanet Nightlife Community

corpses aren't allowed to be buried

djxeno

Originally posted by bigmahs

So why should the remains of the people who committed these terrible acts be treated humanely?

Do I have to repeat myself again? Once again, like I said before, no matter how you die, or if you are a Jew or a Palestinian, you have a right to be buried properly. I can't believe I have to explain this to you, I feel like I'm talking to a 2 year old boy.

You don't see the PLO snatching corpses of the victims of suicide bombers do you?

Yet Palestinian "combatants" who die under Israeli terrorism can't be buried.

That is just sick.

-XeNo-

Originally posted by djxeno

Once again, like I said before, no matter how you die, or if you are a Jew or a Palestinian, you have a right to be buried properly. I can't believe I have to explain this to you, I feel like I'm talking to a 2 year old boy.

You don't see the PLO snatching corpses of the victims of suicide bombers do you?

That is just sick.

-XeNo-

You are a dick.....a shameless apologist...I can't believe what you just stated...

Do I have to repeat myself again? Once again, like I said before, no matter how you die, or if you are a Jew or a Palestinian, you have a right to be buried properly. I can't believe I have to explain this to you, I feel like I'm talking to a 2 year old boy.

That is just sick.

-XeNo-

your stupidity never fails to amaze me.....

That is just sick.

-XeNo-

Dude I am only refering to palestenians that were killeD while they were commiting a terrorist act ie.. random shooting's or the remains of a coward who decided it would benefit the palestinian cause for blowing up a cafe THEY DONOT DESERV A PROPER FUNERAL.

Originally posted by bigmahs

Dude I am only refering to palestenians that were killeD while they were commiting a terrorist act ie.. random shooting's or the remains of a coward who decided it would benefit the palestinian cause for blowing up a cafe THEY DONOT DESERV A PROPER FUNERAL.

If it where up to me I wouldnt even let them be burried in a pet cemetary.

i dont know why the IDF would keep the corpses of dead terrorists. perhaps for medical purposes? the extent of the original article throws a lot of shadow and uncertainty over the clairty and validity of the report. the article itself begins with typical palestinian non sense "occupied jerusalem" no shit its occupied, by people living there. a lot of 'facts' in this story dont add up. frankly, i would not be concerned about dead terrorist corpses. the comment "Respect of the living also includes respect for the dead" is comical, coming from a side of the conflict that nurtures its young to seek death and martydom over life itself. the palestinians shouldnt be preaching about respecting life while dressing their children with mock bomb belts.

Originally posted by tribal

. the comment "Respect of the living also includes respect for the dead" is comical, coming from a side of the conflict that nurtures its young to seek death and martydom over life itself. the palestinians shouldnt be preaching about respecting life while dressing their children with mock bomb belts.

Extremely well said!

I pointed this out early on, and djxeno still has not responded to my post...

Comical is a perfect description

Originally posted by tribal

i dont know why the IDF would keep the corpses of dead terrorists. perhaps for medical purposes? the extent of the original article throws a lot of shadow and uncertainty over the clairty and validity of the report. the article itself begins with typical palestinian non sense "occupied jerusalem" no shit its occupied, by people living there. a lot of 'facts' in this story dont add up. frankly, i would not be concerned about dead terrorist corpses. the comment "Respect of the living also includes respect for the dead" is comical, coming from a side of the conflict that nurtures its young to seek death and martydom over life itself. the palestinians shouldnt be preaching about respecting life while dressing their children with mock bomb belts.

I agree!