Clubplanet Nightlife Community

driving to work...

xrapturex

This morning I was driving to work, in heavy traffic, when this stupid little mini trash can came from the side of the road and landed right in front of my car. I couldnt stop or swerve, so I braced myself and kept going.

Now it is passed lunch time and I still cant get the freaking thing outta there. its all wedged between something and something...which i dont know what the somethings are. All I know is my arms arent long enough to reach it, and i tried to poke it out with a stick, but its too heavy to move.

Anywho, that sucked.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Is it still under your car :confused:

Yeah I cant get the damn thing outta there. Its really wedged in there good. And since I cant reach it with my hands, i cant get a good enough grip to get it out.

My boss said he would try...wish me luck...:D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Good luck :)

Yeah, get that thing outta there. DOn't drive with it, it will only get worse.

Maybe you can break it up into pieces with something sharp, and take it apart like that :confused: '

I love to aid a damsel in distress :D

Its really think plastic, so I dont know if i can break it. I was debating going to a gas station and asking to borrow a lift real quick...LOL

Originally posted by xrapturex

Its really think plastic, so I dont know if i can break it. I was debating going to a gas station and asking to borrow a lift real quick...LOL

That could work--- lift the car a bit, and get something sharp to pry it out

Hope it works ;)

gmccookny- papa smurf is still ok ;)

(i was gonna give you a kiss on the cheek, but i cant access my smilies for some reason)...LO

any who, I got that stupid thing out, or should i say my boss did.

WOOHOOO

Make him earn his pay check....:tongue:

gmccookny- papa smurf is still ok ;)

(i was gonna give you a kiss on the cheek, but i cant access my smilies for some reason)...LO

any who, I got that stupid thing out, or should i say my boss did.

WOOHOOO

WooooHoooo :bounce:

Glad 2 hear, sweetie :)

btw, got your kiss, here's one back at ya :makeout:

:eek::tongue:;)

Originally posted by elementx

OT: But driving to work sucks. Guwanis is always backed up at the time I go to work because of one of the fucking lanes being shut down. :mad::cuss:

Yeah, i hear ya.

The other day i tried to sneak out of work early, so i can rest before school, and as I went to get on the highway, the stupid entrance ramp was closed because of a huge accident...and i ended up having to take a long as way home. I should have just waited because then the ramp would have been opened. Ahh, cheaters never prosper..LOL

Yeah, i hear ya.

The other day i tried to sneak out of work early, so i can rest before school, and as I went to get on the highway, the stupid entrance ramp was closed because of a huge accident...and i ended up having to take a long as way home. I should have just waited because then the ramp would have been opened. Ahh, cheaters never prosper..LOL

Hey you. Get postin... 9 more to go...

:D