Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone need my reservation for the National Hotel?

I switched hotels, but I still have my reservation for the National Hotel. I was going to cancel it, but I figured I would check here first and see if anyone wanted me to transfer it to them.

The reservation is for (2) Deluxe Cabana Wing Rooms. From the National's web site: "Imagine stepping from your serene yet sleek room to a lounge chair beside one of South Beach’s most famous pools. With the opening of the Cabana Wing guests can do just that.Each of the 32 deluxe guest rooms and four luxurious suites opens out onto the National’s signature 205-foot infinity pool, and feature spectacular views from a private terrace. King or queen-sized beds are dressed with fine European linens and a mix of soft, medium, and firm feather pillows.Other features include a 27-inch flat-screen TV with built-in DVD, video and CD player, Web-TV, and complimentary high-speed internet access."

The rate is $339/night for the first 3 nights and $359/night for the last 2 nights for each room.

PM me if interested or email wmcDaVe@clubplanet.com

Thanks!