Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bigge vs 2pac

Originally posted by browneyedqt

"You was my nigga when push came to shove, one what??? ONE LOVE"

Represent Represent

It aint hard to tell I excell and I prevail, the mic is contacted I attract clientele

This is the way we walk in New York

you have great taste, very attractive quality:D

Are you all serious? This is the most ignorant grouping of posts Ive ever read. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but i cant see how this is so one-sided. I respect Biggie and think he was very good, but to call him the best ever? Seriously, step back and take a look at it. Tupac is EASILY the greatest and most talented rapper of all time. He had 8 albums, compared to 2, and "All Eyez On Me" sold 6 million. He had such a wide variety of style, and was able to flow so well no matter what type of song it was. He made it seem so easay and natural. Pac could hit you with some of the hardest, thug-style tracks, as well as the smooth, west coast gangster jams. But the main thing is that his songs had lyrics that made you THINK, such as "So Many Tears" and "Changes." What did Biggie ever say with that annoying lisp that was deep enough to claim that he was the best? "Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirsty?" You've gotta be fuckin kidding me.

Originally posted by bknucklez25

Are you all serious? This is the most ignorant grouping of posts Ive ever read. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but i cant see how this is so one-sided. I respect Biggie and think he was very good, but to call him the best ever? Seriously, step back and take a look at it. Tupac is EASILY the greatest and most talented rapper of all time. He had 8 albums, compared to 2, and "All Eyez On Me" sold 6 million. He had such a wide variety of style, and was able to flow so well no matter what type of song it was. He made it seem so easay and natural. Pac could hit you with some of the hardest, thug-style tracks, as well as the smooth, west coast gangster jams. But the main thing is that his songs had lyrics that made you THINK, such as "So Many Tears" and "Changes." What did Biggie ever say with that annoying lisp that was deep enough to claim that he was the best? "Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirsty?" You've gotta be fuckin kidding me.

Billy darling, people are entitled to their opinions and if they think Biggie is better it's not ignorant it's just their choice...and quite the right choice I might add.. ;):tongue:

I knew this would get out of control. They are two different artist. If you have to say who's the best then you have to go buy concert , album sales. If you gave biggie fair chance considering he only made 2 albums while being alive (the third one was shit a sorry excuse to make money using freestyles and unreleased verses). Do the math on BIggie's first 2 albums and tupacs

BIggie

1. ready to die

2. life after death

tupac

1. 2pacalypse now (i think that was the name)

2. strictley fo my niggaz

I think biggie's album sales exceeded tupacs. other then the album sales and concert sales. all this bickering is just everyones opinion.

Trapp - stop the gunfight (featuring Notorios big & tupac)

check it out