Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm going on the SUBWAY diet............

ou812

Did you ever see that fat fuck Jared's before pictures. That walrus came down from like 375 bloated pounds all the way down to like 245.

Shit, if I'm 205 right now, and I figure I can stand to put on a a good ten pounds of muscle. That'll be easy as fuck, just stuffing my face with SUBWAY sandwiches all day to diet off the excess, I'll be set.

I can't believe I didn't think about this before.

Originally posted by ou812

Did you ever see that fat fuck Jared's before pictures. That walrus came down from like 375 bloated pounds all the way down to like 245.

Shit, if I'm 205 right now, and I figure I can stand to put on a a good ten pounds of muscle. That'll be easy as fuck, just stuffing my face with SUBWAY sandwiches all day to diet off the excess, I'll be set.

You wont put on muscle eating all of those carbs......you gotta figure when jared was that big, all he was eating was crap like McDonalds all day, and in excess.

so when he went from eating 10 whoppers a day to 1 subway sandwich, of course you are going to lose a few pounds!

Originally posted by cgm

You wont put on muscle eating all of those carbs......you gotta figure when jared was that big, all he was eating was crap like McDonalds all day, and in excess.

so when he went from eating 10 whoppers a day to 1 subway sandwich, of course you are going to lose a few pounds!

Jared fucking rules so STFU!!!!!:D :D

Originally posted by thehype

i'm on the ATKIN's diet

my sis is on it & she seems to be enjoying...she has willpower like no other...me on the other hand, i couldn't even eat one meal that you are suppose to eat when you are on the ATKINS...i feel like i would die..best of luck to you cuz that shit is hard as hell...btw, my uncle was on it & dropped about 25 pounds & that's hard as hell to do when u are 100% italian & have carbs all around you

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I dont think someone of normal size would lose weight eating subway for some reason....

but that was funny as hell...

mittelgr002.gif

Be careful, your neck might start to look like a vagina!