Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bachelor Breakup

acura

Originally posted by incredulous

i thought he was a dork anyways, and she was really pretty

and btw trista = HOT

i dont think shes hot, shes 30 and looks 40... she needs to do botox or something on her face. :laugh: i feel bad saying that but its true. sometimes she looks ok sometimes she looks awful... the shoes she wore last night were terrible. she has a good body but she probably has implants and if she had small tits no one would think she looks good i doubt.

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont think shes hot, shes 30 and looks 40... she needs to do botox or something on her face. :laugh: i feel bad saying that but its true. sometimes she looks ok sometimes she looks awful... the shoes she wore last night were terrible. she has a good body but she probably has implants and if she had small tits no one would think she looks good i doubt.

:(

Originally posted by sweetie029

Trista is a tool :laugh: Her face is shaped weird....Her voice/laugh are really annoying & she's way materialistic.....I can see if she was a nice person you could think she was attractive..But she has a shitty personality to go along w/ a shitty aprearance.

haha. oh her voice is annoying. i forgot to mention that. everytime she says, will you acccept thisssss rosssse, i wanna smack her.

haha. oh her voice is annoying. i forgot to mention that. everytime she says, will you acccept thisssss rosssse, i wanna smack her.

hahahaha the rose ceremonies are always funny...she always cries too :rolleyes: .....but when she was on the dates w/ the guys & she talked to them in that stupid little girl/baby voice I wanted to :blown:..... the whole "helloo!! I'm trying to be cute" thing doesn't work for her

Her voice is the worst! I hate when she does that giggle or talks in that baby voice. It drives me nuts. She is so annoying, how can all those guys want to be with her?...Then again, I dont think any of those guys were even cute

trista is sooooooo average...

last nights episode where they show her with no makeup

shows how old she realy is

makeup does wonders for her

shes also kinda short/annoying laugh and shes fake

like when she went to that dude's apt in nyc she was like ewwww

i wonder if she knew how much the rent is on that studio

she is very shallow i think

and if i was on that show id walk out like that one dude did shes not worth it

now helene the chick that won bachelor#2

she had an annoying laugh and an average body

but she had class