Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My BON VOYAGE partayyy - You're invited to...

OK new york board, I have a special assignment for you. Your task is to clear your calendars and come out on Friday night, 'cause it's my last party in NY before I move to Italy (on Tuesday). All of you, and especially those of you who have helped me make so many great memories in the NY club scene, are invited to:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1289432

I hope to see you guys out 'cause I'd love to make this a memorable event with as many great people as I can possibly see before I go. I'll also be DJ'ing from 10 to 1 so if you have anything you wanted to hear (perhaps a little french house, Ghhhost?) let me know :) You can ask for my going-away party at the door. Even if you can't make early to see me spin, it would be great if you can still come party with me after!

Originally posted by cintron

:( youre leaving. damn and you're so hot and a rower too...

where ya goin?

aww thanks :D I am going to Florence, Italy... I'll also be trekking around Europe, looking to find some gigs in the UK, amsterdam, ibiza, etc. High hopes but hey.. you never know! :D

Originally posted by cintron

i can't speak for the rest of europe, but enjoy spain and Ibiza ;)

bet you'll meet some of my family over there :D

is this an extended voyage or a permanent relocation?

It's a study program, I'll be there for about half a year.. will miss New York tonssssss. Know anyone in ibiza or spain in general that does bookings??? :tongue:

I know a few peeps in Spain that are in the business if you want me to make a connect shoot me a pm.

One semester is so short and it is going to fly by, believe me.

We've never met and I can't make it to float, but please let me make one recommendation about studying abroad for a semester:

Don't go looking for the experience; i.e. "This is going to change your life so much. etc." It undercuts the reality and the fun!

But you seem really level and not out to impress. Have a great time, Florence is gorgeous.

Originally posted by bassboy

I know a few peeps in Spain that are in the business if you want me to make a connect shoot me a pm.

One semester is so short and it is going to fly by, believe me.

We've never met and I can't make it to float, but please let me make one recommendation about studying abroad for a semester:

Don't go looking for the experience; i.e. "This is going to change your life so much. etc." It undercuts the reality and the fun!

But you seem really level and not out to impress. Have a great time, Florence is gorgeous.

Thank you :) It's good to hear from someone who isn't gonna toss this like I'll never live again afterwards - what a horrible thought that is! I'd love to get in touch with your people - I'll def. drop you a PM soon :) thanks again!!