Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think I figured me out...

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

basically I'm a bastard, and I have been cursed since birth.

yesterday i was talking to a christian at work. and she told me some of the stories from the bible and stuff. about how abrham and sarah wanted a baby, and they were both really old, and she couldnt give birth anymore. and God said that he would give them a baby. but ol' sarah couldnt wait any longer, and told ol' Abe to screw their servent, Haggar. anyway, got her pregant, named the kid ischmeil, and God gave the sarah and abe the kid he promised, issac. something about ischmeil being cursed because sarah and abe didnt wait for God, and abe fucking the servent while he was married to sarah. anway, sarah and abe banished the servent and ischmeil. and later ischmeil is the guy that starts that muslimhood, or whatever its called.

the story has a lot of crazy holes in it. the servent, the names, anyway. this relates to me because im a bastard, mom and dad never married. looking back in life it explains a lot. i must be cursed. anyway, i hope this doesnt offend any of you. i know its not typical cp stuff, but anyway. i thought it comical.

Originally posted by jroo

basically I'm a bastard, and I have been cursed since birth.

yesterday i was talking to a christian at work. and she told me some of the stories from the bible and stuff. about how abrham and sarah wanted a baby, and they were both really old, and she couldnt give birth anymore. and God said that he would give them a baby. but ol' sarah couldnt wait any longer, and told ol' Abe to screw their servent, Haggar. anyway, got her pregant, named the kid ischmeil, and God gave the sarah and abe the kid he promised, issac. something about ischmeil being cursed because sarah and abe didnt wait for God, and abe fucking the servent while he was married to sarah. anway, sarah and abe banished the servent and ischmeil. and later ischmeil is the guy that starts that muslimhood, or whatever its called.

the story has a lot of crazy holes in it. the servent, the names, anyway. this relates to me because im a bastard, mom and dad never married. looking back in life it explains a lot. i must be cursed. anyway, i hope this doesnt offend any of you. i know its not typical cp stuff, but anyway. i thought it comical.

technicaly a bastard is a son born out of wedlock. what i get from this is that your maw or paw are married to each other and have a kid with someone else. if your that kid, your a bastard.

dunno what the correct terminology would be in this case.

huh? is Lot a person?

and cookie

sorry ma'am i have no bananas today

Yeah Lot, his wife and his daughters left Sodom and Ghonnareah, his wife turned around and looked and turned to a pillar of salt. Lot and daughters went to some crazy place in the hills and moutains, where there were no men - or women - so Lot's daughters got him drunk, slept with him and had kids to start some tribe in Israel.

Originally posted by vicman

technicaly a bastard is a son born out of wedlock. what i get from this is that your maw or paw are married to each other and have a kid with someone else. if your that kid, your a bastard.

No, if I read it right -- he's a true bastard. He said his mom and dad never married. Right? :confused:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

No, if I read it right -- he's a true bastard. He said his mom and dad never married. Right? :confused:

i dunno, i think they have to be married with each other AND then have kids with another person. i think.

but if his parents never married and had kids, unless they were married with someone else and then they had kids with each other....oh, patooey, i dont know...someone please find out.

Bastard

Main Entry: 1bas·tard

Pronunciation: 'bas-t&rd

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English, from Old French, probably of Germanic origin; akin to Old Frisian bost marriage, Old English bindan to bind

Date: 14th century

1 : an illegitimate child

2 : something that is spurious, irregular, inferior, or of questionable origin

3 a : an offensive or disagreeable person -- used as a generalized term of abuse

Bastard

Etymology: Middle English, from Old French, probably of Germanic origin; akin to Old Frisian bost marriage, Old English bindan to bind

3 a : an offensive or disagreeable person -- used as a generalized term of abuse

i would agree jroo is #3 :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

so, am I cursed or what?

so, am I cursed or what?

Cursed -

Main Entry: 2curse

Function: verb

Inflected Form(s): cursed; curs·ing

Date: before 12th century

transitive senses

1 : to use profanely insolent language against : BLASPHEME

2 a : to call upon divine or supernatural power to send injury upon b : to execrate in fervent and often profane terms

3 : to bring great evil upon : AFFLICT

intransitive senses : to utter imprecations : SWEAR

You be the judge of your life

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

Ghonnareah,

Lot and daughters went to some crazy place in the hills and moutains, .

ghonnareaha,

and an all night outdoor rave.

its all making sense now

Guest jroo

yes I am "THE ONE" BASTARD. fear my wrath. all this time, i thought i was fine, just a random kid growing up in the world. saw my dad whenver, you know? greatful that my mom never got that abortion and that she didnt get married cuz it didnt feel it was right. now the curse is wondering what would have happened if she did get that abortion. and doubts of the meaning of life and all that jazz.

ghonnareaha,

and an all night outdoor rave.

its all making sense now

Yeah that place sodom and Gonomoreah were the hotspots back in the day before JC walked. God smited them all like the French and it was pretty gruesome. But a quote from some book says "there were some crazy parties with hookers, drugs, booze and free-loving sex. It was a grand ol' time for sinners, adulterous men and women and idolizers" - The Bible

Guest jroo

Bastard

number 2 is the same as #1, so im deffinatley a bastard.

and i agree with vic about #3

yes I am "THE ONE" BASTARD. fear my wrath. all this time, i thought i was fine, just a random kid growing up in the world. saw my dad whenver, you know? greatful that my mom never got that abortion and that she didnt get married cuz it didnt feel it was right. now the curse is wondering what would have happened if she did get that abortion. and doubts of the meaning of life and all that jazz.

Now if you mom had gotten the abortion then you would';ve been cursed. Hell you'd be dead now. That would suck.

Guest jroo

Cursed -

Main Entry: 2curse

Function: verb

Inflected Form(s): cursed; curs·ing

Date: before 12th century

transitive senses

1 : to use profanely insolent language against : BLASPHEME

2 a : to call upon divine or supernatural power to send injury upon b : to execrate in fervent and often profane terms

3 : to bring great evil upon : AFFLICT

intransitive senses : to utter imprecations : SWEAR

You be the judge of your life

still shakey on the cursed one. what's insolent? i dont feel evil. 1 out of 3 there. maybe im not cursed. according to that deffination at least.

Guest jroo

Now if you mom had gotten the abortion then you would';ve been cursed. Hell you'd be dead now. That would suck.

or would it?;) ahhh, i guess so.

Guest jroo

Yeah that place sodom and Gonomoreah were the hotspots back in the day before JC walked. God smited them all like the French and it was pretty gruesome. But a quote from some book says "there were some crazy parties with hookers, drugs, booze and free-loving sex. It was a grand ol' time for sinners, adulterous men and women and idolizers" - The Bible

sounds like my time in NC. i guess the DEA could be metaphoric for JC.

good times

The bible see mariage as the "first person you have sex with". So basically you don't have to have the certificate!!!! That's why the catolic church doesn't reconize divorce!!!

As long as you stay with the same person for ever you are in the "good eyes of God"

I guess some of us missed that class in church school!!!!!

:hang:

ps: I didn't miss the class, just wasn't paying much attention!