Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think I figured me out...

Guest jroo

Originally posted by ez-e

The bible see mariage as the "first person you have sex with". So basically you don't have to have the certificate!!!! That's why the catolic church doesn't reconize divorce!!!

As long as you stay with the same person for ever you are in the "good eyes of God"

I guess some of us missed that class in church school!!!!!

:hang:

ps: I didn't miss the class, just wasn't paying much attention!

So me and my priest are married??

That can't be right. :confused:

Originally posted by jroo

basically I'm a bastard, and I have been cursed since birth.

the story has a lot of crazy holes in it. the servent, the names, anyway. this relates to me because im a bastard, mom and dad never married. looking back in life it explains a lot. i must be cursed. anyway, i hope this doesnt offend any of you. i know its not typical cp stuff, but anyway. i thought it comical.

Your fucked...........

welcome to the club:aright:

Guest jroo

Sorry man!!!

I when to catolic school as well and twice a week we had a religion class!!!

Don't worrie I'm sure you can do something to make up for it!!

Just talk to God! He can hear you!!!

:crying2:

:mineo:

we had a church in between of our elementry school and middle school. i mean litteraly next door, those of you familar with georgetown Uni, and it's campus, i went to holy trinity, like not even two blocks away. i guess i should have known something was up there when i got kicked out in the 5th grade. i sure miss my clip on tie and v-neck navy blue sweater.

we had a church in between of our elementry school and middle school. i mean litteraly next door, those of you familar with georgetown Uni, and it's campus, i went to holy trinity, like not even two blocks away. i guess i should have known something was up there when i got kicked out in the 5th grade. i sure miss my clip on tie and v-neck navy blue sweater.

what did you do to get kicked out of catholic school?

I n the eyes of God, sex was only meant to reproduction!!!!

So anyother form or sex is not allowed!!!

oral, anal or just for fun!!!

:3some::hump::licker::spank:

:no:

That's bullshit. If sex was only meant for repoducing god would've left out the prostitutes in the Bible.

So I call bullshit on the whole thing.

Guest jroo

I n the eyes of God, sex was only meant to reproduction!!!!

:no:

you're not from around here, huh?

im not a grammer king or nothing, but i would bet my bottom dollar that english is your second languge. :)

sex is dangerous, if i cant speed, then you cant have sex for pleasure. but what mamma dont know can't hurt her. ;)

line from waterboy just in case.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by rockyblue

what did you do to get kicked out of catholic school?

i think basically my grandpa quit paying for it, and they were letting me go there for free. but i was in trouble constantly, so finally they got put up with it, and kicked me out. i went there from midway 1st grade to midway 5th grade. i was the demerrit king!! i filled up my sheet for every month. 3 demerrits and you get detention. detention was a breeze! funny, right after i left they dropped the whole demerrit system. i was young they didnt really tell me much when i got kicked out. i also think that there was a change of principals too. and the old one liked me and the new one didnt. you know the politics of the whole thing.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

That's bullshit. If sex was only meant for repoducing god would've left out the prostitutes in the Bible.

So I call bullshit on the whole thing.

i think collin farrel, or jim breurer said, i cant remember. that a guy needs a good prostitute, jail, vegas story before he gets married. so far i got vegas, and now jail, one more to go. my vegas story is kinda weak though. :(

Guest jroo
Originally posted by revaluation

right...when I #2, I always #1

always? you ever # 1 and then #2? or # 2 then #1 then fucking #2 again?

Well anyways!!

Is a bit late to regreat now!!!!

I can talk for experience!!!!!!!!!

I believe that you should regreat for things that you have done it! Not for missing out of doing it!!!

Live a litle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:drunk::3some::laugh2:

:screwy::love:

:lickit::spank:

:rock::rock:.........

you're not from around here, huh?

im not a grammer king or nothing, but i would bet my bottom dollar that english is your second languge. :)

You almost got it!

English is my fourth language! 1st Portuguese 2nd Spanish 3rd Italian 4th English!

And you can keep your bottom!

:D

Guest jroo

You almost got it!

English is my fourth language! 1st Portuguese 2nd Spanish 3rd Italian 4th English!

And you can keep your bottom!

:D

cool, im kinda partial to my bottom, dude, teach me some italian!! im ok in spanish, i understand more than i can communicate, but i want to learn italian. me being mostly italian and all.