Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taste Saturday...... Gonna be nuts!!!.....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by carguy19

the party's gonna be sick!!!!

Start putting your names down for comps.....

How the F do you make any money. Every week you comp people.

Before you start telling me about what cars you sold, first tell me are you part owner in this club or a self proclaimed promoter. Im seriously interested in how you got this job - as a "club" promoter. Becasue from what I heard taste was tasteless last weekened. No Drama.... just curiosity

sincerly no drama,

Dieselsdog

Originally posted by dieselsdog76

How the F do you make any money. Every week you comp people.

Before you start telling me about what cars you sold, first tell me are you part owner in this club or a self proclaimed promoter. Im seriously interested in how you got this job - as a "club" promoter. Becasue from what I heard taste was tasteless last weekened. No Drama.... just curiosity

sincerly no drama,

Dieselsdog

Im not here to explain the intricasies of how promoters make money, what do you care anyway????

Taste was awesome last Saturday and the people who were there can verify that. If you wanna come I'll comp you too, or you can pay if you have a problem with it.

I learned when I was young on the scene, that you cant judge a club by what someone else thinks of it. Come and check it out and see what you think. i'll buy you a drink and give you a milkbone !!! See you Saturday

Im not here to explain the intricasies of how promoters make money, what do you care anyway????

Taste was awesome last Saturday and the people who were there can verify that. If you wanna come I'll comp you too, or you can pay if you have a problem with it.

I learned when I was young on the scene, that you cant judge a club by what someone else thinks of it. Come and check it out and see what you think. i'll buy you a drink and give you a milkbone !!! See you Saturday

Hey Carguy,

I was there last week, place was pretty good, def lost it's flare a while back, but it's coming around again... Fight last week tho, kind of a buzz kill...

i'll buy you a drink and give you a milkbone !!! See you Saturday

mmmmmm MILKBONE!!!!! Make sure the drinks in a 5 gallon bucket.. I tend to get thirsty.

Not to interested in how you make money actually. Could care less. I just wonder if comping everyone is wise, or an attempt to make friends. Casue being the wild uncaged animal I am I have non.

trying to limit the drama Im casuing,

Dieselsdog

mmmmmm MILKBONE!!!!! Make sure the drinks in a 5 gallon bucket.. I tend to get thirsty.

Not to interested in how you make money actually. Could care less. I just wonder if comping everyone is wise, or an attempt to make friends. Casue being the wild uncaged animal I am I have non.

Dieselsdog

Someone forgot to logon as Dieslkid76.

we dont com evrone jut our freinds frm cp

its a service we provide just for the people we bullshit on here with all week long, so theepoplewho dont go come an check out what really good party taste on sat. is

and i am the promoter there so if u want to take it out on someone i am all ears....lol

Dieselsdog

i dont think you're causing drama at all, just messing around, thats cool bro.

You should come down though, the fight was a buzzkill i agree, it wont happen again though

See you sturday

Dieselsdog

listen dick stop hating it ill explain the money thing some people throw a party for there freinds and the people around at the time this party really isn't about money its about a good time if u wanna stop hating come join us saturday night for a good time