Clubplanet Nightlife Community

our little girl is all growns up!!

Guest jroo

Awwwwww! hehe Jroo I'm blushing!!! :tongue:

I just got back - rawwwwwked that joint! A bit of a rocky start (i.e. turntables not quite right... booooo) but I recovered things with a bunch of help from my fabulous "sound guy" zeke, and it was all uphill from there - in the words of Jimi .. had that joun on lockdown! :D I'll post pics :)

Goin ta sleep now, i can't see straight! Too many free shots! I'd collapse on the floor but I can't see where it is!!! :drunk:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by cookiegirl

Update - check out the proposed CD cover. . .pilfered from the London board. . . naughty.gif

attachment.php?postid=1324702

LoL Damn you cookiegirl! :tongue:

Update #2 = I just got a residency here in Firenze! Weekly at this lounge called the Blob Club, run by two Brits named Valentino and "Mark" lolol

... and I learned to spin breaks - sort of! (still a little oops here and there with that, for certain)

Those of you who want CD's - I will be more than happy to get them to you, but it might take me a little while because 1) it is illegal to burn CD's here and so it takes considerable time and expense to do it and 2) the italian mail system is slow.

If you want, send me your addy and I will mail them ASAP but be patient with me! I will send them out as soon as I am able.

Jimi - I will trade u for one of yours! hehe :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Those of you who want CD's - I will be more than happy to get them to you, but it might take me a little while because 1) it is illegal to burn CD's here and so it takes considerable time and expense to do it and 2) the italian mail system is slow.

If you want, send me your addy and I will mail them ASAP but be patient with me! I will send them out as soon as I am able.

Jimi - I will trade u for one of yours! hehe :D

if you send it to someone and that someone can upload it to SS i can DL from there.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

ooh, good idea! any idea who can do that? if not i know someone who prob can...

uh..nope. i guess as long as they put your set up in their SS folder and leave their machine on so we can DL it, it would be fine. just a question of getting the file into their folder and that person letting us DL from their machine.