Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuscan After Dark?

Originally posted by mikeynine999

should be agood party joey morissey along with chris reda ,nyc on the move , guy , ofeer and bill spector should be good morissey does the spa sat party which is pretty hot i hear tuscan is mad nice so ill prob check it out this weekend

I think tonight is the grand opening - sucks with the snow and all though :(

I heard inside this place is gorgeous!!

Maybe next weekend....

Originally posted by Kermzy

Is this a hard question?

YOWCH!! Didnt see the first one! :D

My girlfriend got a flyer for this and said she heard its some shwanky lounge in NYC ...... I believe 40something street (dont quote me on that though)

Tonights the grand opening - some of her friends are going to check it out so when I get the info on it I'll let you know how it was and if its even worth going to..... :)

Originally posted by allishara

YOWCH!! Didnt see the first one! :D

My girlfriend got a flyer for this and said she heard its some shwanky lounge in NYC ...... I believe 40something street (dont quote me on that though)

Tonights the grand opening - some of her friends are going to check it out so when I get the info on it I'll let you know how it was and if its even worth going to..... :)

Sowwy! I thought it was some place around here, not a city girl, but thanks for the info! :kiss2:

Originally posted by sigmagal

Where is this place and what is it (lounge? club? Bar?)

I have never heard of it

I'm pretty sure they're talking about Tuscan Steak on 3rd Ave at 40th St. Really good food, beautiful place to eat, with a little lounge downstairs. It's pretty expensive though.