Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone did anything work related at all today?

Guest jroo

yup.

i got saddam to turn in his complete nuclear program to the UN,

got the feds to increase HRSA funding by 1.98 billion

traded randy moss and ricky williams to the bucs for the league minimum

and ate a sandwich

all while posting on cp all day

:D

I'm willing to bet our favorite gov't workers did about 120 minutes worth of work(being generous), me=9 hrs. minus 1/2 for lunch and still counting. Not to mention I will be at work tom.

I wonder if there is a direct correlation between posts and productivity. If there is I expect Vicman to be due for a raise in about 9yrs or 2012..........

Oops I forgot our gov't workers might not see this since it is 5:01. Ohh well have a good weekend since you guys will get your wish and have tomorrow off.........

Originally posted by pgiddy

I'm willing to bet our favorite gov't workers did about 120 minutes worth of work(being generous), me=9 hrs. minus 1/2 for lunch and still counting. Not to mention I will be at work tom.

I wonder if there is a direct correlation between posts and productivity. If there is I expect Vicman to be due for a raise in about 9yrs or 2012..........

Oops I forgot our gov't workers might not see this since it is 5:01. Ohh well have a good weekend since you guys will get your wish and have tomorrow off.........

already had 2 raises sucker :laugh: so stop bitching and get back to work punk

Originally posted by vicman

funny thing pgiddy would probably have 4,000 or so posts if he hadnt been unemployed twice :laugh:

Yeah I was unemployed for ummm let me see......maybe 4 weeks total....in case you didn't know the economy and tech industry took a dive the past couple of years. If either of you two got a raise then I am writing my Senator or Congressman, I'm outraged.

Oh sorry it took me a few minutes to respond, I was WORKING :laugh:

Ahh I wish I had more time, this could be fun.........

Originally posted by pgiddy

Yeah I was unemployed for ummm let me see......maybe 4 weeks total....in case you didn't know the economy and tech industry took a dive the past couple of years. If either of you two got a raise then I am writing my Senator or Congressman, I'm outraged.

Oh sorry it took me a few minutes to respond, I was WORKING :laugh:

Ahh I wish I had more time, this could be fun.........

wouldnt do you any good, i dont work for government so ahead and write and too bad about the tech industry man, the real good ones stayed on and the expendable were laid off, in your case you were expendable because your not good enough.

fact is, the economy has slowed down everywhere and my compnay laid off part of its workforce also, but i'm still here. sorry i responded so quick, but i'm just good at what i do and i do it well, i dont need to slave away and tell people "how much i work" i leave that to people like you.

finally i'm satisfied with my job, as money is not the only thing that drives me, apparently it is in your case. case closed.

Originally posted by vicman

wouldnt do you any good, i dont work for government so ahead and write and too bad about the tech industry man, the real good ones stayed on and the expendable were laid off, in your case you were expendable because your not good enough.

fact is, the economy has slowed down everywhere and my compnay laid off part of its workforce also, but i'm still here. sorry i responded so quick, but i'm just good at what i do and i do it well, i dont need to slave away and tell people "how much i work" i leave that to people like you.

finally i'm satisfied with my job, as money is not the only thing that drives me, apparently it is in your case. case closed.

Wow sensitive much?

Your right I should've known that NAS was going to go completely bankrupt and sell everything off therefore not having a need for ANY employees. Well maybe the janitors were still there to clean the toilets after the rats used them. Also I should've known that WorldCom was going to go bankrupt and layoff 17,000 THOUSAND employees and a WHOLE division. Obviously I am still in demand as I never had a problem finding a job.

The one thing you are right about is my need and desire for money. I will say it, I love money and that is a major motivator for me, just as posts are for you. Whatever floats your boat. case opened.:laugh:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

So do you work really really really hard *except* when you're coming up with witty remarks for an internet message board? :laugh:

You thought that was "witty" :eek: And no I don't work really really really hard, just efficiently. You do know what that is or is that not in the Capitol's handbook?