Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday@Platinum all about the music + ysolts B-Day Bash

Same crazy party in the main room for all u pervs and hip hop lovers

New party in the wave room with all the hot progressive, tribal, filth and whatever else you want.

if you werent there last week u need to see our new party just as siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkkk...lol as the main room party

Happy B-Day Ysolt

two parties one night. PM or e-mail me for guestlist.

lata,

Steve R.

Originally posted by roque1

New party in the wave room with all the hot progressive, tribal, filth and whatever else you want.

and Ysolts B-Day party (her section will be in the wave room)

gonna be PS. Happy Birthday Ysolt!!!!!!

if you werent there last week u need to see our new party just as siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkkk...lol as the main room party

lata,

Steve R.

Dj prime and Carusomaas coming by for some Chill Beats....

Lots of B-days and sick beats....

come out and Check out the Party....Def the best Friday Party In Central NJ....If you like Tribal and House Music ull Love Fridays...

Happy B-Day Ysolt

lata,

Steve R.

omg...its gonna be filthy :D

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i SHOULD? :confused:

yeah u should miss it i dont want you there... j/k:laugh:

my bad with the typo, time to edit.

carusomaas I'm glad you are coming around for the second time this week..........bring them drums in ur avatar.

I WANT DRUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by whatevaman

filthy.....:laugh: why do people insist on using that word when the muzik will be the farthest thing from it. or dirty, i just don't get it. and i am by all means not bashing how the muzik will be because i am sure it will be good.

that is exactly why i keep saying it....i am being sarcastic for the people that do say it. Music is music...no need to describe a set as filthy or dirty. I keep saying it to show people how idiotic it is. but in all seriousness bro....that last post your wrote....fawkin filthy as shit!:D

Originally posted by carusomaas12

that is exactly why i keep saying it....i am being sarcastic for the people that do say it. Music is music...no need to describe a set as filthy or dirty. I keep saying it to show people how idiotic it is. but in all seriousness bro....that last post your wrote....fawkin filthy as shit!:D

it's idiotic when the muzik is not of that nature. if it is then it is pefectly fine.........;)

FIlthy filthy i cant wait..................Im going in the hamper to pick out my outfit cause its gonna be SO FUCKIN FILTHY.......I'm not showering either so get ready everyone one bring your boots and a shovel cause the dirt is gonna pile up :finger:

FIlthy filthy i cant wait..................Im going in the hamper to pick out my outfit cause its gonna be SO FUCKIN FILTHY.......I'm not showering either so get ready everyone one bring your boots and a shovel cause the dirt is gonna pile up :finger:

feG! you wouldn't know a filthy track if it slapped you in the face...:D

Originally posted by whatevaman

feG! you wouldn't know a filthy track if it slapped you in the face...:D

oh great whatevaman knower and creator of the filth can u please boost my knowledge. I will pay cash..... :D

anyway prime plans on dropping ""filth"" maybe he borrowed a record from tooch since he is the keeper of all filth in new jersey and the only one who can have the word associated with him.

tonight is gonna be """"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKK"""""" and """"""DIRTYYYYYYY""""""" """""""""""Filthththhththhthtyyyyyy"""" did i mention Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkkk

ysolt is gonna get """"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd""""""""

Happy B-day girl :D

Grace get the circles going early maybe i'll drink enuff tonight to jump in.:eek: