Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Kazaa the biggest piece of shit ever ??

I downloaded Kazaa light because SoulSeek is down and I have to admit I have very little understanding of how the software works. This is most likely because the people who designed it had no fucking clue how to make it user friendly. Anyway, I found a few files queued them up and all three say I need to find more sources. Nothing will download. This is such a piece of shit.

i am surprised to hear you say that you just downloaded it and was able to get to another website so quickly. it would take me days to get to another page and would slow my computer down so much, i could not do anything else. try to get rid of it and use "limewire".

Kazaa is the worst one of the major p2p networks that have emerged thus far. Napster was almost just as bad.

Limewire might have been decent...but unfortunately it runs on the gnutella network so it's slow as balls. I can fly to europe, buy a bootleg set on cd and come back and Limewire wouldn't have finished downloading the same set.

Audiogalaxy (rip) and Soulseek all the way.

Originally posted by xpander

Kazaa is the worst one of the major p2p networks that have emerged thus far. Napster was almost just as bad.

Limewire might have been decent...but unfortunately it runs on the gnutella network so it's slow as balls. I can fly to europe, buy a bootleg set on cd and come back and Limewire wouldn't have finished downloading the same set.

Audiogalaxy (rip) and Soulseek all the way.

Take me with you to Europe!!! :D

Also, if you didnt know, when you downloaded Kazaa you also downloaded a bunch of spyware programs that comes attached with it.

If you want to get rid of the spyware on your machine you can try this:

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,7423,00.asp

But, bear in mind, as soon as you remove Kazaa's spyware program (I think its called Cydoor), Kazaa will no longer work, but if youre gonna delete it anyway might as well use it.

Originally posted by dv8

Also, if you didnt know, when you downloaded Kazaa you also downloaded a bunch of spyware programs that comes attached with it.

If you want to get rid of the spyware on your machine you can try this:

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,7423,00.asp

But, bear in mind, as soon as you remove Kazaa's spyware program (I think its called Cydoor), Kazaa will no longer work, but if youre gonna delete it anyway might as well use it.

thats why we're all using kazaa lite

www.kazaalite.com

check it out...

Originally posted by roha3000

I downloaded Kazaa light because SoulSeek is down and I have to admit I have very little understanding of how the software works. This is most likely because the people who designed it had no fucking clue how to make it user friendly. Anyway, I found a few files queued them up and all three say I need to find more sources. Nothing will download. This is such a piece of shit.

i hate kazaa... and all the popups that come with it... and all the bs files that are erroneously named.to waste your time and have some net nerd get off on you downloading pics of his naked sister...