Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..Denim Skirts..

sweetie029

I want to buy a denim skirt...not one of those long amish looking ones...but a short one to go out in....I haven't really seen any that go above the knee...I know I can always buy a longer one & just cut it but I would rather buy it short......Has anyone seen these around ?

yeah I have seen tons of them around....mini skirts are going to be big this summer (unfortnately, gives me more of a reason to hit the gym now anyway)

the cheapy stores have some cute ones forever21 and stores like that, don't know where you shop but they are putting lots out

good luck

Originally posted by sweetie029

I want to buy a denim skirt...not one of those long amish looking ones...but a short one to go out in....I haven't really seen any that go above the knee...I know I can always buy a longer one & just cut it but I would rather buy it short......Has anyone seen these around ?

I really like the short denim skirts. I bought a really cute one from Bebe. Thats always a good bet. They had like tons of them a while ago, I dunno about now, but if not, i'm sure they will come out again w/ the spring/summer line

Originally posted by Mystify22

I think skirts look cute on other people, but not on me at all... I rarely wear skirts - I don't particularly like my ankles or legs :laugh:

ughhh i hear that! i am NOT a skirt kinda girl, as much as i'd like to be

my friends dragged me into abercrombie the other day (blah) and i actually saw a cute belted denim mini, i dunno if this is what you're looking for:

4522_01_b.jpg

it's a little casual and i think it'd look better in a different color...