Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any SoCal Heads going to WMC

I'll be going for a whole week beginning the 22nd. I used to live FL and attended some of the parties at WMC last year. Be prepared for the sickest time of your life. The clubs in Orange County and San Diego don't even compare. I feel like a fish out of water out here. If you know of any clubs that play pounding underground house in SoCal, please let me know!!

i know what you mean about OC. but there are good places in LA. you gotta check out the WAX party every other saturday with doc martin and special guests. fridays is MORE at ghaba in hollywood tony watson and friends. does your mama know...straight up house music with tony largo and guests on sat nights from 3am-9am(after-hours). DEEP with marques wyatt and guests every sunday...and more and more. the best thing to do is check out one of the record shops on melrose in hollywood and they'll guide you. they have tons of flyers too. the best place to go to is WAX on melrose. hope this helps

Ill be in attendance from 3/18 - 3/23. Going from San Diego.

jackcien you should get out to LA sometime - the parties are not easy to find but like others mentioned, go to the record shops or go on wanttickets and groovetickets for listings.

Do you live in SD? I go out to LA maybe 2 or 3 times a month. I used to live there so i know my way around. I usually drive back to SD after the shows, so if you ever wanna tag along, your welcomed.

• 1 month later...

NEWPS..... orange county will be up in the mix. myself and 3 budies are going to be intown for the week of 18-22. itll be our first time down there, from what i have been reading on the net its going to be nuts. We'll be @ the Radisson Deauville.