Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cooggles and IMNOlongeradjdanfury

DON'T EVEN THINK OF CALLING ME OUT B/C I HAVE TO WORK SAT... ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME???

2 Fegs that can't hang for crap. Coogs couldn't even stand up the other week b/c he drank too many spritzas and Fury GO BACK IN YOU HOOOOOOOOOLE!!!!!!!

If I grace you w/ my presence tonight you don't take it for granted mofos!!!!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

DON'T EVEN THINK OF CALLING ME OUT B/C I HAVE TO WORK SAT... ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME???

2 Fegs that can't hang for crap. Coogs couldn't even stand up the other week b/c he drank too many spritzas and Fury GO BACK IN YOU HOOOOOOOOOLE!!!!!!!

If I grace you w/ my presence tonight you don't take it for granted mofos!!!!!!

Relax there tuff guy!!!!!!

Danfury is my bitch, so lay off fuckface!!!!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

I didn't know you wanted to join the discussion Mr. Helper????

Forget breaking your teeth, I just punk you out w/ a DDT!!!!

and fury? Rookie? WHAT???

thesandman know your fucking role candy ass!!!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up and go dance on a dancefloor near you and make a complete ass of yourself :laugh::blown:

Atleast fagboy fury gets his groove on with the drag queens!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Shut the fuck up and go dance on a dancefloor near you and make a complete ass of yourself :laugh::blown:

All I got to say about that is: I just rememeber on NYE or we'll say NYD at 11am being disgusted with myself for still being it Metro, but then from a great view from the dj booth I saw One crazy ass maniac on a empty dancefloor dancing like a monkey and it was you!!!!!! I just sat up there watched and nodded my head for about 10mins, I did feel better about myself when I left though!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

All I got to say about that is: I just rememeber on NYE or we'll say NYD at 11am being disgusted with myself for still being it Metro, but then from a great view from the dj booth I saw One crazy ass maniac on a empty dancefloor dancing like a monkey and it was you!!!!!! I just sat up there watched and nodded my head for about 10mins, I did feel better about myself when I left though!!!!!!

OK so we all have our bad days..... Maybe Metro paid me to do a solo stage show from 9-11AM???

Just be lucky that you witnessed me as bad as I have ever been..... either way I would do it again....:cool: