Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Couple More.........

QUESTIONS ON THE CONFERENCE. What are the dress codes like for all the parties at night?? I know for the pool parties it's pool gear. But let's say, for Opium Garden, Space, Nikki Beach, Crobar etc......

Finally, let's say at the last minute my friend and I want to go to the conference. Is there a way to get cheaper badges for this??? Let's say someone who can't go or whatever. Are there places people sell their badges if they can't make it?? We're mainly interested in the Remixing Workshops.

Thanks in advance for the answers! We're counting the days!! It'll be our first time to the WMC!!!!!

As far as dress code for Opium...usually it's pretty tight but during conference we will be A LOT more lax. Jeans are cool...sneakers are cool...t-shirts are cool. Shorts are cool for the daytime parties but not the night. we really hate sandals because of the possibility of broken glass.

Can't help you on the badge question.

for those who have preregistered - when you go to pick up your badge, from what i remember, you need to present an ID that matches the name they have on file. because of this, i doubt that someone could "sell" their registration/badge if they wanted. i could be wrong though.

if someone has a badge and finds out they cant to the seminars, you wont be able to use it unless you look a lot like that person. wmc badges have the person's picture on it.