Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lazy...

dgmodel

Originally posted by Codica3

Yeah but how often does anyone wanna go to work? :laugh:

typically i look forward to going into the office, or else why would i be doing what im doing??? the only reason i didnt feel like going in this morning was simply because i did not get enough sleep i went to bed at 4:30 something and woke up at 6:45...

Originally posted by dgmodel

typically i look forward to going into the office, or else why would i be doing what im doing??? the only reason i didnt feel like going in this morning was simply because i did not get enough sleep i went to bed at 4:30 something and woke up at 6:45...

Then you're one of the lucky ones that found a profession you enjoy. :)

Originally posted by dgmodel

why most ppl do not like the careers they chose??? (im not talking about your shitty job while youre in college or whatever, but your "career"...)

I dunno why they don't.. I haven't chosen a career yet so I couldn't tell you.. but it seems like people are always bitching about their jobs.. and I'm not talking about shitty college jobs either, I'm talking about people I know with a college degree who hate what they're doing..

Originally posted by Codica3

I dunno why they don't.. I haven't chosen a career yet so I couldn't tell you.. but it seems like people are always bitching about their jobs.. and I'm not talking about shitty college jobs either, I'm talking about people I know with a college degree who hate what they're doing..

Ahhh... People just like to bitch in general...

And in my opinion is people settle for a career. It is rare that people wind up taking on the career they wanted to in the first place... Me for instance... I wanted to be a Fireman.... And I ended up here at CON ED and I will probably be here for the next 30 years of my life. :)

Originally posted by elementx

Ahhh... People just like to bitch in general...

And in my opinion is people settle for a career. It is rare that people wind up taking on the career they wanted to in the first place... Me for instance... I wanted to be a Fireman.... And I ended up here at CON ED and I will probably be here for the next 30 years of my life. :)

Yeah.. and I wanna be in the FBI but that's not happening.. :mad: