Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOL.........Tony Draper is so Bad even the COPS didnt..

Originally posted by danwilson

sandman1130, now thats funny. I can imagine, exitsquared4e must have had a heart attack when he realized Draper wasn't going on yesterday.

i am anticipating exitsquared4e's reply of "they shut it down so bugout couldnt spin." that fuckin tool.

Zeeker, he definitely didn't retire. I saw him on today. You know how you click on messageboards at the top and at the bottom it lists all the people on CP at that moment. He was listed.

Yeah but there's a difference between lurking on the board and actually posting stupid ass drama.

Zeeker, since Bugout knows what exitsquared4e looks like. He's probably gonna try to change his look. I dont think there's a better plastic surgeon, then the one Michael Jackson had for changing someone's looks. :D

god bless you dan wilson. Youre the only one keeping me laughing throughout this whole thing. :D

Zeeker, since Bugout knows what exitsquared4e looks like. He's probably gonna try to change his look. I dont think there's a better plastic surgeon, then the one Michael Jackson had for changing someone's looks. :D

:stupid: you are an absolute moron. i actually miss reading your moronic posts that u used to put up here goin back.